ADVERTISEMENT

A little something........

Unlike some I can look at things rationally and who cares about Lewinsky I mean who really cares blow job and lied about it I mean who has not done that ,I would not want my wife to find that out either so who cares
. Reagan had the South Africa thing, Iran Contra affair, and that opens the drug doors to come in our country from South America so I call it a push . So our lord and savior Ronnie was not too clean either.

Last edited:
Unlike some I can look at things rationally and who cares about Lewinsky I mean who really cares blow job and lied about it I mean who has not done that ,I would not want my wife to find that out either so who cares
. Reagan had the South Africa thing, Iran Contra affair, and that opens the drug doors to come in our country from South America so I call it a push . So our lord and savior Ronnie was not too clean either.
I look at things rationally, Sam. That's why I can say that Ford, at #3, is too high. So, drugs from south America didn't enter the USA before Reagan?

Not like they did in the 1980's come on now it was hard to have a war on drugs when you are trading drugs for weapons

Not like they did in the 1980's come on now it was hard to have a war on drugs when you are trading drugs for weapons
This is where it's helpful to get both sides of a story. The contras who fought the government in Nicaragua were able to buy weapons from the USA with drug money. If you think this drug trafficking made up a large amount of the cocaine flow into the USA, you probably will also be waiting for Santa to arrive in a few weeks.

The writer from California (Webb) alleged that crack cocaine became the rage in the USA because of the contra actions. Multiple investigations showed no link, but it made for a good, sensationalist story.

Three things you never do

1.Never play pool with a guy who ha a city for a first name
2. Never play ping pong against an Asain
3. Never try to convince a straight ticket voter

Three things you never do

1.Never play pool with a guy who ha a city for a first name
2. Never play ping pong against an Asain
3. Never try to convince a straight ticket voter
You don't know me very well. And you backed down from the contra story a little too quickly!

No I am reasonable and can look at things for the most part evenly. I think Reagan and Clinton were the best two presidents since I have been alive. Now I could just put down every Republican President on what they did wrong to make the Democrats who were presidents look better but why?? Like I said about the Lewinsky thing who the hell cares, so what a blow job in the oval office, hell if I were President i might get one in there too and probably would do whatever i could do to try and keep it under wraps

Watching you bang your head against the wall sammyk, I'm glad I can't view ChristieFans posts anymore.
Sure you can't. That fact that you tried to block someone says a lot about you. A real man engages in debate, but you, 20% Paycut, are unable to do so! It is funny!

No I am reasonable and can look at things for the most part evenly. I think Reagan and Clinton were the best two presidents since I have been alive. Now I could just put down every Republican President on what they did wrong to make the Democrats who were presidents look better but why?? Like I said about the Lewinsky thing who the hell cares, so what a blow job in the oval office, hell if I were President i might get one in there too and probably would do whatever i could do to try and keep it under wraps
Those comments show your lack of understanding for the office, not to mention the example that the president sets for the country. And it wasn't just about getting a Lewinsky in the White House, it was lying about it under oath and also lying to the entire country. Sad that people like you are teaching and coaching our young people. Man, they need better leadership.

Oh there we go talking to be about me teaching and coaching talk about a lack of understanding and someone who does not have a clue nice try keep on keeping on and stay classy. I love the personal attacks you always make them so zesty num num num

Last edited:
Oh there we go talking to be about me teaching and coaching talk about a lack of understanding and someone who does not have a clue nice try keep on keeping on and stay classy. I love the personal attacks you always make them so zesty num num num
Just remember your statement: "if I were president, I might get one (blow job) in there too." Then you'd have to lie about it under oath. I don't want my kids taught/coached by someone with that value system. Sorry Sammy, it's reality. You probably would have a different reaction if someone else had said it, but me thinks y'all are the kind of guy who has a problem seeing any faults. And if Trump had done the same thing, surely your reaction would have been different. And you tell us you look at both sides- that's funny.

Listening to GOP radio today. They're all over Jill Stein's unfounded claims of voter irregularities, but not Trump's unfounded claims of millions of fraudulent votes. Kind of funny to hear the GOP saying there is no voter fraud these days! Also heard them slam Obama for citing Rolling Stone since they are involved in a law suit, but fail to mention Trump's 25 million fraud settlement.

BTW does anyone have an ounce of respect for Mitt these days? Any I may have been able to muster up is gone.

Ha another dig let the hate fill you make that a double num num num
Saying that you gave up is not "hate", Sammy. It's just a tweak to try to get you to be a little more competitive. It failed! My bad!

........to chew on. Remember back when the dems on the board were laughing their way through life at all the problems that the Tea Party was causing for a crumbling republican party. Well join in the fun boys because the Jeannie is out of the bottle!!!

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/201...ook-seize-democratic-party-initiative-n686531
Weird how quickly fortunes change. I'm surprised there isn't more discussion on the big picture for what this election meant to the Supreme Court putting it simply. I know, my usual entry.

This is true with the ultra conservative Supreme Court in place I can't wait for women to have to wear long Denim dresses and bonnets on their heads it will be a gas as long as I can grab them by their pu55ies I guess it will be a fair trade . But in all serious it will have lasting consequences for decades and that's the way it goes sometimes to winners go the spoils and Republicnas won

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT