ADVERTISEMENT

A Couple of Congratulations

tufspeak

May 17, 2011
I add my congratulations and good luck to the 2 Eastern Championship Teams. They are talented with depth at all positions, and are well coached. I think they will both bring a championship back to SEPA. Go hawks! Go Vikings!

And thanks, papreps, for your words about Charles Snorweagh in another thread. I've had the opportunity to talk with him and watch him this season. What a fine young man he is. One who is always so positive and appreciative of his teammates. They feel the same way about him. Charles broke the all-time school rushing for a season and for a career.

Pennsbury had a great season. They needed the breaks if they were going to challenge the State Champs, but they kept playing hard when the breaks went the other way. They should be very proud of their accomplishments. They won their league and district, broke the all-time school record for scoring, and made it to the Eastern Championship.

I know my alumni buddies and I are proud of them. Thanks for the memories, Falcons!

If we are giving praise to the eastern champs and wishing them good luck, let's include Dunmore. Would love to see them beat South Fayette.

Go Hawks and Vikings! Two really impressive teams. Best of luck in the Final round. Bring home the trophies!

Just saw Relayer's post. Absolutely. Go Dunmore!

Just want to add my kudos to Charles Snorweagh and Pennsbury. Congrats on your District 1 Title!

Our Warriors had a great running back for 4 years. The Falcons had Charles. Both Pennsbury and Bristol had much success with these two stars. I've been privileged to know both of them.

It's been a heckuva year. Thanks to all the players and coaches who do the best with what they have and take us on a journey the kids will never forget.

Relayer - good idea. I was remiss. Dunmore has surprised some this year.

Congratulations on your Championship Season! Best wishes for the whole enchilada. Go East! Beat South Fayette!

Can't blame you for that hope. (And wasn't this thread a relief from the bickering?)

Good luck… Chum Jimbo! :)

Winner winner

Chicken dinner!
Usually takes 48 hrs before the first
Wpial sweep. Post

Although a good league
Wpail isn't sweeping anything
Other then rust an coal dust

Re: Winner winner

Eastern PA has two teams worth a crap Wood who is a make up of wood and th Bucks county school system and St. joes who are the SEPA and south Jersey all stars. In fact I think in front of St. joes Prep there is a round about to make the NJ kids feel at home Pennsbury had a great year congrats guys

Does the coach for St. joes at least take off his visor when you blow him ha No just pointing out facts

This post was edited on 12/7 9:01 AM by elcato

Stay classy, nitwit. I'm guessing you're about 15. Does mommy know you talk like that?

Re: Winner winner - ED O'Brien time to do something

Normally, language such as in this post isn't normally permitted on this board. Can we have the poster canned and the post deleted? Thanks.

Before this thread, posts, poster is deleted, can I finish this bowl of popcorn.

Burrs, it started out on such a high note until the grumbling grinches pushed in to steal it.

There's just no Christmas spirit in PAPreps Land.

Make it caramel corn, and I'll join you.

Huck, not to fear, nobody around here does anything anymore.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT