ADVERTISEMENT

33 days

until the madness stops and then craziness begins
Sammy, did you see little Timmy Kaine the other night? Wow, I've seen five-year-olds who were more mature. He made Trump look calm and polished. What the hell was Lie-arry thinking when she picked him?

Trump calm and polished??? Hitler could not even do that
Little Timmy Kaine just did it. Never mind, Sammy, I suspect you didn't see the interruption debacle, otherwise known as the VP Debate. One of the more embarrassing performances by a US politician in a long, long time.

I did and there is no way you can say anything about interruptions and embarrassing performances about anyone with Trump in the picture. I mean have you heard the stuff that comes out of that cats mouth. And Sarah Palin has had worse performances this week than Kaine. Never the less we have FUBAR on one side and Charlie foxtrot on the other do we really need to debate who is worse?? It is like Clinton sucks but Trumps sucks more no Clinto sucks more no Trump sucks more yadda yadda yadda.

One of the more embarrassing performances by a US politician in a long, long time.

There's where you show you're true colors ChristieFan. Trump interrupted Clinton 50+ times and showed, even to the loyal supporters, he's a child. That's why all of the polls are piling back in Clinton's favor. Voters were downright disgusted by what they saw from Trump.

BTW, when is Trump going to do another non-FoxNews interview?

There's where you show you're true colors ChristieFan. Trump interrupted Clinton 50+ times and showed, even to the loyal supporters, he's a child. That's why all of the polls are piling back in Clinton's favor. Voters were downright disgusted by what they saw from Trump.

Granted the viewers may be disgusted with what they see in Trump, but as Sammy said, they look at Hillary and aren't too pleased either. How come she's not 50 points ahead? Costa Rica my friends, Costa Rice!!

You should be banned from this board after having the stupidity and ignorance to claim that "Bush hit me for a 20% paycut." Craziest statement in a long time and that includes anything said by obama, Trump, Bush, Lie-arry, etc. Kaine's interruptions were outrageous.

Your posts show complete fraudulence. Bill Clinton just refuted all of your previous claims about obamacare. You know what he said is true, but you will never admit it. Keep the entertainment coming; it is enjoyable!

Last edited:
LOL now FoxNews is too combative for him so he had to go to Facebook where he faced no questions. What a pussy.....grabber.
reluctant to think answers his own post rather than answering posts about how Bill Clinton completely refuted all of reluctant's previous favorable posts about obamacare. This is how one gets hit with a 20% paycut by Bush! Long live that line. Thank you!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT