ADVERTISEMENT

2015 SEPA Survivor Pool - Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe_Kane

Sep 26, 2009
Apologies for the late post, but regardless of the timing; its that time of year. It's the 2015 SEPA Survivor Pool. Rules are the same as every year, but a quick run down:

-You must select two (2) winners per week for Weeks 1-5.
-For Weeks 6-10 you will have to select three (3) winners per week.
-You may only select a team once for the entire season.
-The pool of eligible teams is District One 4A and the entire PCL (regardless of class).

Let me know of any questions.

Post your picks for Week 1 in this thread.

I will take Upper Dublin and Archbishop Wood.

Joe, thanks for stepping up. I think we should just start next week. Not fair that someone gets eliminated week 1 and many others will join the pool next week. Could always start picking 3 winners a week or two early to compensate.

Apologies for the late post, but regardless of the timing; its that time of year. It's the 2015 SEPA Survivor Pool. Rules are the same as every year, but a quick run down:

-The pool of eligible teams is District One 4A and the entire PCL (regardless of class).

Downingtowm east and CB South

Wood and Coatesville

Quakertown and Henderson.

I suggest those who join next week must pick 3 teams for weeks 2&3, then everyone will have 6 total teams used after 3 weeks.

Aragorn. you have more confidence in my alma-mater than I do. Hope they tightened up their defensive woes from a year ago. We know they will score points.

Reactions: Aragorn
Joe,

Did not see your post until today, Sat. Thanks for doing this, but can we start this coming week, late to the game? (Or start everyone again this coming week)

I'm just seeing this thread too. Was it sticky-ed on Thursday night? I don't remember seeing it in the normal threads.

I dropped the ball and did not get the thread up until Friday morning. I will be accepting entries starting in Week 2, but people will probably have to pick 3 winners to balance things out a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT