ADVERTISEMENT

1800 jobs that's great, right?

reluctant_to_comment

Feb 25, 2014
I unfortunately saw ChristieFans post before I was logged in and blocking him. He got me thinking though...1800 jobs. Wow that is something the Donald has done. Now, if he just does that 3 times a day, every day for the next 8 years .... he will duplicate the number of jobs created under Obama.

I'll give him credit. He's right on pace.

I unfortunately saw ChristieFans post before I was logged in and blocking him. He got me thinking though...1800 jobs. Wow that is something the Donald has done. Now, if he just does that 3 times a day, every day for the next 8 years .... he will duplicate the number of jobs created under Obama.

I'll give him credit. He's right on pace.
First of all, only a coward who can't debate even thinks of mentioning blocking someone; it's the ultimate embarrassment, but you are too ignorant to realize that!

Second of all, do you understand the difference between Trump taking action BEFORE HE EVEN TAKES OFFICE (and while Incapabama sleeps away on his last year on the job) and jobs having been created in spite of Incapabama over the past eight years? It's really not that difficult, but I won't expect miracles.

Amazing how your posts just make you look worse, in spite of the fact that you are trying to make a point!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT