ADVERTISEMENT

Young from tep

UPDATE: Isheem Young is in custody awaiting criminal arraignment, court officials say. More details will not be available until after the arraignment.

The Armed Robbery rumors true?

UPDATE: Isheem Young is in custody awaiting criminal arraignment, court officials say. More details will not be available until after the arraignment.

The Armed Robbery rumors true?
from the people who i spoke to who are very much in the know, yes.

It is a shame when kids do this kind of thing. You see stuff all of the time e whether they are sports stars or regular kids. Their prefrontal cortex is not developed and that controls logical reasoning. They think they know it all or are smarter than everyone, and don't realize that their brain is misleading them due to its immaturity. You can't talk sense to them because they can't see the logic in it. Fortunately for some kids, they are naturally better decision makers or were in an environment that shielded them from some of the craziness. I hate seeing this kind of thing.

"A police report alleged that Young, armed with a black revolver, robbed the Wawa at 1602 Christopher Columbus Blvd. on July 30 and took $13,600 in cash from the store’s safe. Young committed to Penn State less than two weeks before the incident."

I have no words for this. Beyond disappointed.

How dumb can you be? 14k gonna get him 15 years..... No support system, his brother is a huge reason this happen, scumbag shit. 2nd chance at football won't happen, 2nd chance at life yes....

Reactions: JACKY6996
Wow. Wow. Such a shame. If this is true, such great talent wasted. Throwing your life away-he would have made that money many times over.

What do you need to rob a Wawa for 13k for? I hope this is where it ends and not more trouble for him.

Something tells me this isn't his 1st run in......I will bet anything he has been in trouble before. PSU Franklin should have known that. I know this question is always coming up with stuff like this but Where's his parents?

Something tells me this isn't his 1st run in......I will bet anything he has been in trouble before. PSU Franklin should have known that. I know this question is always coming up with stuff like this but Where's his parents?
How should Franklin have known it? College coaches depend on ADULTS around the student/athletes to tell the truth about them. Shaka Toney from Imhotep is on the Penn State team. He is doing very well.

Obviously there was not ADULTS that had a influence on him. And last I checked PSU is D1 and Must know about every recruit they are bringing in from top to bottom, if Franklin did his homework he would have seen the kid had issues in the past. Shaka Toney have any red flags? Prob not, what's going to IMHO have to do with it? It just boggles my mind that this kid robs a Wawa for 14k cause he brother worked there an knew what was in the safe and was told to come in with a mask and gun, especially 2 weeks after he signed with PSU. It tells me one thing. I'll let you guess what that is.

Sorry to hear. Kids make mistakes and I wouldn’t jump to blame parents as 17 and 18 year olds are making own choices

Obviously there was not ADULTS that had a influence on him. And last I checked PSU is D1 and Must know about every recruit they are bringing in from top to bottom, if Franklin did his homework he would have seen the kid had issues in the past. Shaka Toney have any red flags? Prob not, what's going to IMHO have to do with it? It just boggles my mind that this kid robs a Wawa for 14k cause he brother worked there an knew what was in the safe and was told to come in with a mask and gun, especially 2 weeks after he signed with PSU. It tells me one thing. I'll let you guess what that is.
Franklin does his homework. Young has not signed with anyone. He is a commit. At least he was a commit.

Keep his ass in there and let him learn his dam life lesson. I got no remorse for these kids that have the opportunitys, I don't want to hear you don't know what it's like, do the right thing in life it goes a long way. Penn State to State Penn.

Your whole premise is going off your earlier post. Not only are you surmising that he's had issues in the past but you're now also commenting on Toney's past. Innocent until proven guilty unless you're the President in which case turn a blind eye. He may or may not be guilty but to take over the thread on an unsustantiated comment is crazy.

What a shame... When we came up as kids we had choices and we all had temptations to make easy money, when we did not have any in our pocket. He came to the cross roads and made his move. I hate to see another youngster go down the wrong road.

Reactions: roxychknpoxy
Keep his ass in there and let him learn his dam life lesson. I got no remorse for these kids that have the opportunitys, I don't want to hear you don't know what it's like, do the right thing in life it goes a long way. Penn State to State Penn.
should of stayed at img maybe life would of got a million times better

I just saw a GoFUNDME page for Young for 15K "Justice for sheem" are people serious???? For a Felon??? This is what's wrong with society.

Question for you: is he innocent until proven guilty, or should we just find a big tree and a strong rope?

Sorry I have a hard time feeling sorry for him..he had the world in the palm of his hands...robbing a store for almost $14K is more then just a bad choice.. and at 18 years old.. you lose the "where''s his parents" argument...as Soup mentioned above.. we all have had to make choices and choose a path in life.. if you choose the right direction you may lose a few "friends" get called a few names..but that beats the other option 5-10 upstate..

Guilty.... cmon man don't give me the that innocent until proven guilty shit.

Jones

I thought you were a Roman guy?

Luke 6:37
“Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven.

What do you get out of posting a video that is already out there, for a kid that just ruined his life. Very, very serious and sad situation for this young person.

Jones

I thought you were a Roman guy?

Luke 6:37
“Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven.

What do you get out of posting a video that is already out there, for a kid that just ruined his life. Very, very serious and sad situation for this young person.

Oh I get it, he's a young man, don't attack him. No I'm sorry, not feeling sorry here. He made a huge mistake. He was armed with a loaded gun. Would you feel so bad for the wawa employee if they resisted and he ended up shooting them? No, probably not.
It's a real shame. Big time talent wasted. Won't get a second chance at football. Best case scenario is he does his time and gets out and his story is told to make a difference in other kids lives.

Salvucci what's it matter what guy I am, that's irrelevant. I posted hopefully some kids see it and learn not what to do in life. Yes very very serious but again this isn't his first run in so I don't feel bad for him

At the end of the day there are people that will make excuses for him, will continue to say" you're not from where he's from" " you don't live his life". Correct I personally never lived his type of life style. But there are MANY young men who came from far worse and had the ability he has and were given opportunities and chose not to go down the wrong path. So no I'm not going to donate to your go fund me for a ridiculous cause. I'm not going to help fund bail for someone who is a felon awaiting conviction. It's a shame, damn shame. Hope he realizes this and learns from it. Most importantly I Hope kids in his community learn from this and don't make the same mistake.

Salvucci what's it matter what guy I am, that's irrelevant. I posted hopefully some kids see it and learn not what to do in life. Yes very very serious but again this isn't his first run in so I don't feel bad for him
This board knows what type of guy you are. Yeah, you posted so all the kids that post on here can see. Nice try, carry on.....

Oh I get it, he's a young man, don't attack him. No I'm sorry, not feeling sorry here. He made a huge mistake. He was armed with a loaded gun. Would you feel so bad for the wawa employee if they resisted and he ended up shooting them? No, probably not.
It's a real shame. Big time talent wasted. Won't get a second chance at football. Best case scenario is he does his time and gets out and his story is told to make a difference in other kids lives.

No, why would you want to attack anyone? The kid ruined his life, and NO one asked anyone to feel sorry for him. But if you are going to go by Catholic Youth Organization, you might want to revisit what that means.

No, why would you want to attack anyone? The kid ruined his life, and NO one asked anyone to feel sorry for him. But if you are going to go by Catholic Youth Organization, you might want to revisit what that means.
Hahaha incorrect. Many people are on social media asking for people to feel sorry for him. I.E. the go fund me account. As for my user name, yeah, that was created about 8 years ago while I was coaching CYO Football.
This is where you tell me not to judge others, yeah, we all know how that goes.

Reactions: TDjones22
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT