ADVERTISEMENT

YO "MURPHMAN 1975"

chuvalo

Aug 29, 2008
Hey, I am not a LaSalle fan but I am a PCL fan and I feel you slighted a good program when you came off so damn arrogant with your 3 win LaSalle prediction. You were not stating an opinion; you came off as if you were stating fact. Well, they have doubled your prediction so what I would like to see you post is the following ---------- 1) A statement saying "I do not know as much about high school football as I thought I did." 2) An apology for coming off like such a J.O. 3) A sincere promise to try to be a tad more humble when stating my "opinion". I will appreciate your cooperation. Thanks "MURPHMAN 1975"

I think Murphman wasn't a real person but a composite of Closed Boundary fans looking to take a shot when they thought the dog was down. Not much different than comments about the Prep in 2011.

They are back under the rock.

I think Murphman wasn't a real person but a composite of Closed Boundary fans looking to take a shot when they thought the dog was down. Not much different than comments about the Prep in 2011.

They are back under the rock.

I don't know about that FB. The way he spoke, I think he's an alum that didn't like the way Gordon was let go. He made it sound as though he was on the inside while things were happening. Either way, he had an ax to grind!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT