ADVERTISEMENT

WPIAL Finals Today

Quips made it interesting. They scored with 1:30 left, cut the lead to 28-22. However, BF recovered the onside kick and scored again. Final 35-22 BF

This game was almost 3 hours long. Might not see the PCC game start until 9pm or later.

Considering this isn't an Eastern PA thread there is barely any replies. But , being that I'm a Western Pa guy, I'll chime in.

This Mckeesport, West Allegheny game is an instant classic. Currently in overtime, tied at 30-30.

Reactions: roxychknpoxy
Sounds like a thriller. The PCC game might be over at midnight. The mercy rule might be the only thing keeping the game from going into Satuday morning

PCC has turned the ball over three times and Seneca valley can't capitalize. Missed two field goals. PCC now has a 21-7 lead they have a punt return touchdown and a kick off return this is gonna be a long night for Seneca they're playing inspired though.

42-7 in the 4th, at least it will be over before midnight.

TJ beat New Castle 42-0

What WPIAL team has the best chance of winning next week?

TJ plays Cathedral Prep. I say Prep by 21+
West A plays Meadville. I say Meadville by 10
Central plays Williamsport. Williamsport by 20?

Cumberland Valley beat Central Dauphin again and Williamsport eliminated another stumbling block for PCC beating St Coll. CD out of the way removes a team with passing ability meaning if it gets to that, PCC can load the box again to stop 1 dimensional CV. Why CD has issues with this is a mystery. Boring....but CV OWNS CD of late.
W-port obviously has a lot of dimensions with all that skill and an under rated QB.

PennStateNate, correct me if I'm wrong, your line for these games is as follows : CP -21
Meadville -10
Williamsport -20
I'd love to get a piece of that action. PCC+20, I would bet the house on that one. LOL

Anybody know where this game will be played ? God willing, I will be there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT