ADVERTISEMENT

West Catholic

Stalker

Gold Member
Oct 13, 2001
Any thoughts on Coach Richardson who had a lengthy stay as an asst at Haverford School? Tough sledding since Coach Fluck left.

West Catholic has a lot of issues. Facilities being one of them. Speaking to their new hire, he has been known as a hard worker while at Haverford. I suspect he will get kids and have some success. The issue he runs into is an unstable administration, a school in flux and competing with NG and RC for kids as well as Bonner. He also doesn’t need as much with them being 2A. But I think he has a chance to be a good hire.

West Catholic has a lot of issues. Facilities being one of them. Speaking to their new hire, he has been known as a hard worker while at Haverford. I suspect he will get kids and have some success. The issue he runs into is an unstable administration, a school in flux and competing with NG and RC for kids as well as Bonner. He also doesn’t need as much with them being 2A. But I think he has a chance to be a good hire.
Thanks Concretechuck. Trying to get an angle on the Burrs besides recent performance and returning starters on the Class 2A write ups. Looks like a good resume.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT