ADVERTISEMENT

Tyseer Denmark to Cheltenham

Concretechuck

Nov 28, 2017
Denmark was at a 7on yesterday playing for Cheltenham. Tough loss for Roman Catholic. Interesting enough Roman Catholic still looked really good and made it to the championship of the tournament but that has to impact them. Huge pickup for Cheltenham. A talent like that playing in that league. Cheltenham has a lot of talent, they just look very undisciplined and unorganized.

Cheltenham and Roman play each other in the regular season this year.

Reactions: Bighead75
Too bad Nase is no longer at Chelt but probably good for Northeast. That is really bad news for RC, changing their entire dynamic.

Reactions: lilromeo
Been looking at the Roman roster. They are loaded at class of 25 and 26. Will be a young year for them and hard to overcome a key loss. A wide receiver to keep an eye on will be Ashdan Roberts. By all accounts could be better than Denmark.

Interesting that he didn’t change his twitter account yet, considering the focus on social media these days. Like Yazeed Haynes last year, he won’t be eligible for the post season.

Interesting that he didn’t change his twitter account yet, considering the focus on social media these days. Like Yazeed Haynes last year, he won’t be eligible for the post season.
I know NOTHING about Denmark and why he left Roman. But the current situation (kids who haven't played a game in high school getting D1 offers, high school sophomores and juniors getting "official visits" to colleges across the country and being courted like movie stars, commitment decisions being treated like earth-shaking events on social media, the huge number of transfers between colleges, etc.) can easily make "normal" healthy adolescence awfully hard.

I hope Denmark and all the others take note of cases like Will Fuller, who was a GREAT receiver at Roman and later Notre Dame. It should be noted that he had a three or four-year NFL career--maybe a little longer than average--and now has the whole rest of his life ahead of him while still in his twenties. Five years from now-maybe sooner--people will ask "Will Who?" I hope he's in a good space and is doing well, but there's a lesson there that I hope Denmark and others are learning.

Reactions: bucksftball
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT