ADVERTISEMENT

TRANSFERS

CYOBALL - please do continue. Not as an affront or a challenge, but for information. Names and schools/programs would be great, but I'm not sure where the line is on that. I certainly don't want to see kids get bad mouthed on put out on front street. But being fairly new to this scene, I find the who went where and why interesting. Who's the kid from Jerome's? I've seen a few names of transfers between PCL schools and am intrigued by the possible back stories. Just trying to get a better understanding of who's who and where.
the kid from Jerome's last year is Mike Jacoby. Big kid good sized linemen.

Incorrect.
There was a kid who played for Ryan and graduated last year, Wager. Prep was BIG on him. He turned them down to go to Ryan.
Prep also recruited Matt Romano. He chose Ryan. Prep and LaSalle both recruited a linemen from St. Jeromes last year. He was even on the LaSalle sideline when they upset prep in the championship last year. Guess where he is at? I'll answer that, Judge.
I have more examples. Should I continue?
yes i will continue the kid from jeromes father played and coached at judge and refused to bring his kid there and to get playing time at prep is bigger deal than getting playing time at ryan or judge

Reluctant, np recruiting/ transfers has only ramped up in last 3 yrs as the can't beat em join em mantra has begun. True only one state title but I would say a consistent threat every year and a consistent top 10 team in state of pa in last 15 years, window/ gap is getting closer and breakthrough came last year and goes one step further this year.

the kid from Jerome's last year is Mike Jacoby. Big kid good sized linemen.
Thanks. Safe to assume he'll see varsity time as a sophomore this year? Also curious who'll be the QB this year at Judge. Saw a kid last year play some relief time who looked decent. Can't recall the name but I think he was starting at WR.

Thanks. Safe to assume he'll see varsity time as a sophomore this year? Also curious who'll be the QB this year at Judge. Saw a kid last year play some relief time who looked decent. Can't recall the name but I think he was starting at WR.
dooley transferred from wood last year

yeah Dooley will be their QB.
He will probably suck though bc hes not at wood, prep lasalle or tep.
I think I sense some sarcasm... he looked pretty good to me, though again, I only saw him in limited action. I heard that he showed up to summer practice at Wood last year only to see his replacement (a transfer from LaSalle?) throwing with the starters. Packed up his gear and rolled. He'll be a junior this season, I believe. There's a sophomore kid at Carroll who might turn some heads too.

I think I sense some sarcasm... he looked pretty good to me, though again, I only saw him in limited action. I heard that he showed up to summer practice at Wood last year only to see his replacement (a transfer from LaSalle?) throwing with the starters. Packed up his gear and rolled. He'll be a junior this season, I believe. There's a sophomore kid at Carroll who might turn some heads too.
haha yes, very sarcastic. Dooley is good! Kamal Gray @ Carroll is going to be very good as well.

so with schmidt gone does everyone leave imhotep especially isheem young
I don't see that happening. The kid had a chance to attend IMG last yr. After a few practices in he returned and never went back. He's a ( rising)senior, so I would expect him to stay put.

I don't see that happening. The kid had a chance to attend IMG last yr. After a few practices in he returned and never went back. He's a ( rising)senior, so I would expect him to stay put.
That and his original head coach will probably be his new head coach.

I'm not sure just going on last year. Each of the foremention Kids are game changers for a program but I doubt they leave.

Last edited:
Imhoetep's new coach is Nick Lincoln from Penn Wood. He was a former assistant on Albie Crosby staff

Last edited:
West Alleghey's Kenny white is transferring to pine Richland. Very good player who has been picking up FBS offers recently. Big pick up for PR and imo this puts them as overwhelming favorites in the wpial in 6A. He tried transferring to PCC last year.

If he is eligible, they could be overwhelming offensively, and sure to be better on defense if Coach K is working that side of the ball.

Reactions: JACKY6996
Falcone, jurkovec, crawford, meckler, white they might be dropping 40+ every game, the question is if they can prevent their opponents from doing the same. White will be a huge boost for their defense.

I'm sure the only thing on Gretzy's mind right now is watching DJ dust the field at Augusta next week.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT