ADVERTISEMENT

The Recruiting Zone (October 22nd, 2018)

PAPreps.com

Jul 20, 2017
Find out what colleges are recruiting Zaier Harrison, Will Spochart, Cody Ross, Nate McCutcheon, and David Anaya now!

......................................................................................................

Cornell quarterback Zaier Harrison
Do you want to play sports in college? If so, which one?
“I would love to play in college. It’s always been a goal for me. I would like to go to a college like Pitt, but I would love to attend any DII or JUCO colleges.”

What colleges have been recruiting you?
“I have had a few schools such as Clarion, Yale, and Millersville interested.”

Have you made any college trips yet?
“Yes, I have been on unofficial visits, field trips and camps to Pittsburgh University, Indiana University of Pennsylvania, and also Clarion University.”

Do you have plans for game day trips this fall?
“Yes, I plan on going to many college games, but I have not been invited to any for sideline passes.”

Did you have a favorite college growing up?
“My favorite college has always been Pitt once I learned football because of LeSean McCoy.”

......................................................................................................

Berlin Brothersvalley quarterback Will Spochart
“Yes, I do, and either football or baseball.”

“I’m only a sophomore so I haven't talked to many colleges, but I plan on it.”

“Not this year, but I've been to many college games and plan on next year.”

“Penn State.”

Freedom linebacker Cody Ross
What have you decided for college and why?
“I committed to Slippery Rock back in the late summer. They have a great university and great coaching staff. I’ve been talking with them since my sophomore year and go up to quite a few games. I’m really impressed with the program. Coach Lutz and his staff are incredible with guys like Coach Hull, Coach Razzano, and Coach Conrad. They have made me feel like family since day one. They have won championships in the past and I feel with what they are holding are close to winning a few more in the future and I want to be part of that. I feel like I can help them get there. They also are building an incredible recruiting staff and have offers out to some of the top talent in the WPIAL. I’m looking to major in education and sports management. The university is well known for these programs so when you mix the school and the football program, it just feels like a natural fit. I also train with Terry Grossetti during the off-season and he’s their strength coach. He is someone who I feel is the best around as far as developing players and have gotten to build bonds with some of the Slippery Rock players that train with him. I had a lot of schools contact me and recruit me. The recruiting process is hard, but I got to meet a lot of great coaches and saw a lot of great schools. I feel blessed to have had these opportunities.”

Mohawk Area wide receiver Nate McCutcheon
“Yes, I want to play football.”

“I have talked to New Hampshire, Duquesne, Notre Dame of Ohio, California University, and Marietta.”

What school is recruiting you the hardest?
“New Hampshire.”

“Yes, some after the summer camps.”

“I have made a couple and plan to go to a few more if possible.”

“Pittsburgh and Penn State.”

Boys' Latin Charter linebacker David Anaya
Do you want to play football in college?
“Yes, of course. I want to play sports in college. It’s something that I love to do, and I'm hoping to play football when I get to college.”

“I haven’t had any contact with many colleges besides an unofficial visit with Princeton University. That is coming up soon.”

“No, I haven't made any college trips yet, but will be attending some pretty soon in the future.”

“Yes, I did have a favorite college growing up and it was the University of Oregon.”

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News