ADVERTISEMENT

The Recruiting Zone (March 18th, 2019)

PAPreps.com

Jul 20, 2017
Find out what colleges are recruiting Tyler Rhodes, Jake Spencer, Caimin Hayes, Michael Lupo, and Tanner Lewis now!

......................................................................................................

Tussey Mountain running back Tyler Rhodes
Do you want to play sports in college? If so, which one?
“I would love to play a sport in college, preferably track.”

What colleges have been recruiting you?
“So far, the only recruiting I have received is from the Westminster track and field team.”

Have you made any college trips yet?
“So far, I have not made any college trips.”

Do you have plans for more trips soon?
“I plan to visit Westminster in the spring.”

Did you have a favorite college growing up?
“My favorite college growing up has always been Penn State University.”

......................................................................................................

The Haverford School wide receiver Jake Spencer
“Yes, I hope and expect to play college football.”

“I have been contacted by most NESCAC schools, some Ivy League schools, a couple of D1-AA colleges, and one SEC school so far.”

“Yes, I’ve made several college visits.”

“I will continue to visit schools until I make a final commitment.”

“My favorite college growing up was the University of Florida because my Dad and my older brother went there. Additionally, I have always appreciated their commitment to both football and academics.”

Malvern Prep defensive back Caimin Hayes
“Yes, I have always had dreams of playing football in college and making plays in front of large crowds screaming and yelling.”

“I have had many schools reach out to me. Some of them have been Penn, Western Michigan, and Army. This is just to name a few. I am very grateful for any coach who texts me and likes my film and thinks I can play at the next level.”

What school is recruiting you the hardest?
“The school that has shown the most interest in me is Penn. I recently got an offer from them, which I am very thankful for and I am in constant contact with the coaches. I receive weekly letters, which means more to a player that one might think.”

“I have made a few trips to colleges. I have been at Penn, Fordham, Harvard, Villanova and will be visiting more in the future. I have some junior days coming up that I am looking forward to.”

“Growing up, I have always loved Kansas and Army. Both are dream schools of mine. I have had family go to both of these colleges and have family that are attending them now.”

Cathedral Prep fullback Michael Lupo
“I would love to play football at the next level. It’s been a dream of mine since I first threw a pair of shoulder pads and helmet on.”

“I’ve had some ivy league schools and some Division II schools contact me, but nothing to major yet.”

“I’ve visited John Carroll University and Gannon University.”

“I have visits scheduled with IUP and Robert Morris University coming up.”

“My dream school growing up was the University of Florida.”

Parkland quarterback Tanner Lewis
“I have plans on playing college football.”

“I have been speaking with several D1AA schools such as Davidson, Bucknell, Sacred Heart, Holy Cross, New Hampshire, Duquesne and Colgate.”

“I have been on game day visits to Bucknell and UMASS.”

“I plan on going to junior days at Davidson, New Hampshire, Bucknell, Colgate, Sacred Heart, and Duquesne.”

“Penn State.”

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News