ADVERTISEMENT

Temple opening

You guys are the best. I say next December we have a pa prep board Xmas party .
We can have long time members, ie stalker, relayer, etc take the lead and set it up. Green beans would probably prefer a strip joint though, although I'm not opposed. We can walk in and greet each other, hi I'm cover, I'm tulla, I'm Paul from Philly, I'm lil Romeo and on and on, etc, etc. Think it would be a blast!

In!!

You guys are the best. I say next December we have a pa prep board Xmas party .
We can have long time members, ie stalker, relayer, etc take the lead and set it up. Green beans would probably prefer a strip joint though, although I'm not opposed. We can walk in and greet each other, hi I'm cover, I'm tulla, I'm Paul from Philly, I'm lil Romeo and on and on, etc, etc. Think it would be a blast!

Cover... a strip bar...well if it help those poor law and premed students work their way through college.. I can force myself to go..

Reactions: CYOBALL1
Cover... a strip bar...well if it help those poor law and premed students work their way through college.. I can force myself to go..

Opening weekend next year! North Penn-La Salle at Plymouth Whitemarsh. Seventh Heaven, Conshocken's version of the ballet, right down the street!!?? Or for those with mild heart conditions, The Beef and Ale!!

Reactions: lilromeo
Opening weekend next year! North Penn-La Salle at Plymouth Whitemarsh. Seventh Heaven, Conshocken's version of the ballet, right down the street!!?? Or for those with mild heart conditions, The Beef and Ale!!

(in case I lose my bets) I'll have my blue and gold speedo ready.. or if 7th heaven is the choice.. I'll make it a thong... any seinfeld fans.. picture george in one.. hope everyone can keep their lunch down today... lol

Cover,
If you read between the lines, BTM is basically saying he is one of the coaches. Could possibly even be Gabe himself. Could send you the practice plan if he wanted to but I wouldn't ask for film, he is very stingy with it. LOL

Yes sir, think soup nailed that one earlier, jeez if I'm coaching don't think I'm wasting my time on this, but hey prep is the best, guess he/ they can afford a little play time. They've already practiced rip and strip. Can't wait for this weekend, pcn, 12 heineys, hopefully of several different ages. Lol.

Yes sir, think soup nailed that one earlier, jeez if I'm coaching don't think I'm wasting my time on this, but hey prep is the best, guess he/ they can afford a little play time. They've already practiced rip and strip. Can't wait for this weekend, pcn, 12 heineys, hopefully of several different ages. Lol.

PCN covering the game in HD? I'd like not to have to take the trip out there.

I'm definitely not a wannabe hang around guy. lol. The plan is to take what PCC gives us on offense. Be ourselves. Defensively its to take away their strengths. No magic, here.

BTM - Since you have seen PCC...Can you elaborate on your broad statement?

BTM - Since you have seen PCC...Can you elaborate on your broad statement?
I would not consider my statement broad. Last take last week for instance, most people discounted North Penn, they were/are very good. We beat a VERY good team! PCC plays Wilson puts up 63, Wilson looked intimidated. We will not be intimidated. I believe as a team we our overall better than 2013. PCC is very good no doubt about it, things I've seen lead me to believe we will win. Will not elaborate than other than what I have just wrote

Great analysis from you coach. I think mine was better. I could talk to Pat Evans TE coach and get that. Prep barely generated pressure against a small o line, center is 220 lbs and biggest guy may weigh 255. No sacks, couple hurries, one qb panicked and threw pick as 6'4 275 #75 came free past left tackle. Nobody did a thing other than swift. Maybe preps strip and rip and great practice plans will be the difference, they obviously saw something on film to exploit but than again don't all teams think that. Soup , I don't care if I haven't seen pcc live, I've seen prep, I could be blind and pick this . Sorry btm, no passing game equals a loss. Glad you'll take it like a man if you lose my friend.

I would not consider my statement broad. Last take last week for instance, most people discounted North Penn, they were/are very good. We beat a VERY good team! PCC plays Wilson puts up 63, Wilson looked intimidated. We will not be intimidated. I believe as a team we our overall better than 2013. PCC is very good no doubt about it, things I've seen lead me to believe we will win. Will not elaborate than other than what I have just wrote
BTM - What? You are not saying anything? My wife can break it down better than that... PCC line about as big as SJP and quicker on both sides(OL/DL). I was surprised how easy NP penetrated all night for the most part. Swift is incredible and will get his yards but so will Unger for PCC. I believe it will come down to Fisher or McCray. IMO Fisher see's the field better, wont take as many negative plays. I think ultimately that will be the difference. I think its a wash on both WR, DBs and special teams .PCC has the edge on LB's with Adams and Terry leading the way. Coaches and staffs are very, very good. Two evenly matched teams that will make for a great contest. PCC by 1... Just my 2 cents, not worth much.

Great analysis from you coach. I think mine was better. I could talk to Pat Evans TE coach and get that. Prep barely generated pressure against a small o line, center is 220 lbs and biggest guy may weigh 255. No sacks, couple hurries, one qb panicked and threw pick as 6'4 275 #75 came free past left tackle. Nobody did a thing other than swift. Maybe preps strip and rip and great practice plans will be the difference, they obviously saw something on film to exploit but than again don't all teams think that. Soup , I don't care if I haven't seen pcc live, I've seen prep, I could be blind and pick this . Sorry btm, no passing game equals a loss. Glad you'll take it like a man if you lose my friend.

Wow so north penn parents still haven't gotten over that loss last week? Perhaps Swifts late game TD really infuriated some..

Here he is cyo ball! Said nothing in last post about late game td but ok. Bustin coach btm on his secret, can't reveal analysis. Actually been over the game, staying warm, drinking some brews and watching undisciplined tep win. As far as late td since you brought it up. was one the dumbest play calls ever. Knee and win the game. No risky handoff, decrease risk of fumble on hand off or dive/ run into end zone, and you don't possibly get your best player hurt. Fact, fact, fact... bruh

Yes your analysis was loaded with info, like mine. There was a bunch of hurries, QB proved to be very elusive. I think you should talk to Patt, he will be much more open. What do you think I'm going to give you the game plan on here?

Early to bed, early to rise... weren't so complimentary of np prior, tone has certainly changed. Pat spelled with 2 t's or one? Game plan is heavy dose of #7. Yes, I expect the game plan, talk the talk , walk the walk. If your good enough , doesn't matter if other team knows what's coming. Out execute them. Come on man, spell it out, provide the recipe for the special sauce.

Yes your analysis was loaded with info, like mine. There was a bunch of hurries, QB proved to be very elusive. I think you should talk to Patt, he will be much more open. What do you think I'm going to give you the game plan on here?[/QUOTE
Yes your analysis was loaded with info, like mine. There was a bunch of hurries, QB proved to be very elusive. I think you should talk to Patt, he will be much more open. What do you think I'm going to give you the game plan on here?

I was hoping you would coach... I have friends on both coaching staff's and I'm positive they do not read the forum or care about my arm chair analysis. I'm sure we met since I go down on the prep sidelines occasionally. I'm pretty sure I saw Cover there, he was the guy that had a couple Heinekens in his pocket.

Soup, this dude is a fraud, does a coach/ player of a top 10 team in the country converse with us baseless, wrongly opinionated , wannabe football analysts. Sad if he is, come down to our level. Thought prep guys were above that.

Reactions: Soup13
Soup, this dude is a fraud, does a coach/ player of a top 10 team in the country converse with us baseless, wrongly opinionated , wannabe football analysts. Sad if he is, come down to our level. Thought prep guys were above that.
That's me the fra
Early to bed, early to rise... weren't so complimentary of np prior, tone has certainly changed. Pat spelled with 2 t's or one? Game plan is heavy dose of #7. Yes, I expect the game plan, talk the talk , walk the walk. If your good enough , doesn't matter if other team knows what's coming. Out execute them. Come on man, spell it out, provide the recipe for the special sauce.
Actually yes my friend, Patt is with 2 T's. My tone has not wavered, still saying same things.

Yes I'm a fraud Cover. What is your level? I'm on your level? Appreciate the compliment. Didn't know we were now ranked in top10. Love your sarcasm.

I was hoping you would coach... I have friends on both coaching staff's and I'm positive they do not read the forum or care about my arm chair analysis. I'm sure we met since I go down on the prep sidelines occasionally. I'm pretty sure I saw Cover there, he was the guy that had a couple Heinekens in his pocket.
Soup will you be at the game, Saturday?

His dad mike, play for eagles? Patt played at the haven. Well, guess you're not going to cave on the game plan. But if I'm prep, I'm throwing screens, bubble and all and giving swift 30 touches like last appearances in state title games. Good luck .

You're just as good my friend. Invite you to the Xmas party if you are of age. I'll invite soup too if you don't see him Saturday, sounds like he can pound em. Jeez thought I saw 10, could be just outside, but I think you guys are so good, you should be ranked higher.

Soup.. sorry but I can't resist the chance to use a bad movie line whenever possible... but will btm say, "is that a Heineken in your pocket or are you just happy to see me"..

now I have to go wash my eyes with holy water

Reactions: SDLND1
Soup.. sorry but I can't resist the chance to use a bad movie line whenever possible... but will btm say, "is that a Heineken in your pocket or are you just happy to see me"..

I like your style Beans.... ha

Reactions: SDLND1

I will after we won!

His dad mike, play for eagles? Patt played at the haven. Well, guess you're not going to cave on the game plan. But if I'm prep, I'm throwing screens, bubble and all and giving swift 30 touches like last appearances in state title games. Good luck .
Yes Mike played for the Eagles and Patt went to Minnesota. If 7 has 30 touches(runs), we win

Now it's win? Think I know pat from strath haven hs days. Sorry pat with two t's . Tell Gabe to stop being cute and give swift the rock. 7 should have ten carries in first quarter. Also, the visor and beard are working for Gabe, more manly. Now let's pound it !

I think we would feel more cultured at the ballet lol.

Ballet is perfect sdlnd . Would it be politically incorrect to wear my CFD t shirt " humping hoes to save lives". Maybe I could sell a few.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT