ADVERTISEMENT

Temple opening

Heard from some prep tailgaters at np game while smelling some beautiful chicken attended to by Mr. Swift that Infante wants a college job, but wants to stay close to home ie for son I believe . Delaware was name dropped there. Doesn't seem so far fetched. Obviously knows recruiting area. Keep some of these prep and wood kids at home.

Heard from some prep tailgaters at np game while smelling some beautiful chicken attended to by Mr. Swift that Infante wants a college job, but wants to stay close to home ie for son I believe . Delaware was name dropped there. Doesn't seem so far fetched. Obviously knows recruiting area. Keep some of these prep and wood kids at home.

Cover - Herring a former WVU Linebacker was coaching a successful 4A school in WPIAL, made the leap to Pitt and is now at Wisconsin. I also heard the Delaware rumor. I could see it for sure.

Cover... going from Prep to Temple's HC job isn't far fetched.. you are correct.. it's nuts and won't happen.. mm I 've already placed a bet with Paul using my fan-hood as payment.. tell you what.. if Infante get's the HC job at Temple, I will wash and wax your car in the Lasalle speedo that I will be wearing to support LS swimming.. in return.. if he does not.. you can pooper scoup my back yard.. don't worry it's a small dog..

Yes tailgaters! Coach has no sons. The Delaware and Georgia rumors were just that.

Damn, hood winked by some prep faithful. That's ok, beer and chicken were wonderful. After loss to pcc he probably will stay anyhow .

Cover... going from Prep to Temple's HC job isn't far fetched.. you are correct.. it's nuts and won't happen.. mm I 've already placed a bet with Paul using my fan-hood as payment.. tell you what.. if Infante get's the HC job at Temple, I will wash and wax your car in the Lasalle speedo that I will be wearing to support LS swimming.. in return.. if he does not.. you can pooper scoup my back yard.. don't worry it's a small dog..

I think we all better hope Infante stays!! No offense Green Beans but I'll leave that vision to Mrs. Green Beans!!

Reactions: green_beans
I said before 35-24 pcc. NP should of put up 38 on prep. Turnovers killed them. Take away kick return and at most prep has 28, and take cheapie late score off the board and prep scores 21 against a team most thought would roll. Now in the end prep won, I get it but they won't this week. My prediction lol

I said before 35-24 pcc. NP should of put up 38 on prep. Turnovers killed them. Take away kick return and at most prep has 28, and take cheapie late score off the board and prep scores 21 against a team most thought would roll. Now in the end prep won, I get it but they won't this week. My prediction lol

Spoken like a true hater. Have you seen PCC play at all?
Turnovers are part of the game! I suppose Udinski was simply running down the middle of the field and fumbled on his own? Wrong! A SJP player made a play and FORCED that turnover.
Udinski threw two picks to senior CB Richard Carr. Were they good decisions? NO. But you don't think that the pass rush FORCED Udinski to throw the ball where he wasn't supposed to? I'm the furthest thing from a prep supporter but you're ridiculous.

Not a hater brother, sat and talked to McCray after the game, wished him luck pregame. Calling it as I see it. Solid football analysis. Np went up and down the field , I said they had turnovers but still had a chance to win and should of won the game. I am one of 2 people who picked np to win and was pretty close to nailing it. Why so sensitive my friend?

Not a hater brother, sat and talked to McCray after the game, wished him luck pregame. Calling it as I see it. Solid football analysis. Np went up and down the field , I said they had turnovers but still had a chance to win and should of won the game. I am one of 2 people who picked np to win and was pretty close to nailing it. Why so sensitive my friend?
People saw the game through different lenses, mostly depending on which team they wanted to win. To point to the kick return for a TD as something that shouldn't count (in assessing who "should have won") in quite the same way as a TD after a drive of, say, 50 or 60 yards shows a desire to alter the picture somewhat. From my SJP perspective, I thought SJP was a bit better on the day. I don't know how much better NP can play than they did on Saturday. SJP, I know, can play a fair bit better. The blocked punt, the many penalties, the several snaps that weren't well executed ... Play ten games and NP wins some but I think SJP wins more.

Guys. I said prep won. The kick return td does not count against defense IMO so I subtract that from the total in terms of what prep offense put up and to use in analysis in title game. This is my opinion that pcc will win. I frankly don't give a rat's ass if prep wins, except for hearing it next Thanksgiving. Not stoking the flames as cyo ball likes to do. Haven't seen pcc play, have a friend who lives up there and follow things somewhat closely. Is anyone allowed to pick against the mighty prep.

Spoken like a true hater. Have you seen PCC play at all?
Turnovers are part of the game! I suppose Udinski was simply running down the middle of the field and fumbled on his own? Wrong! A SJP player made a play and FORCED that turnover.
Udinski threw two picks to senior CB Richard Carr. Were they good decisions? NO. But you don't think that the pass rush FORCED Udinski to throw the ball where he wasn't supposed to? I'm the furthest thing from a prep supporter but you're ridiculous.

interpenetration is like beauty.. it's in the eye's of the beholder... you may have saw a great strip.. I saw someone carrying the ball like a loaf of bread and got slapped from behind... open field ball carrying 101... keep it high and tight..

with 11 D1 recruites...PCC by 2 scores

interpenetration is like beauty.. it's in the eye's of the beholder... you may have saw a great strip.. I saw someone carrying the ball like a loaf of bread and got slapped from behind... open field ball carrying 101... keep it high and tight..

with 11 D1 recruites...PCC by 2 scores

Yes Udinski was carrying that ball VERY loosely. It wasn't a great play by the prep nonetheless it was a play made by the prep to force the fumble.

People saw the game through different lenses, mostly depending on which team they wanted to win. To point to the kick return for a TD as something that shouldn't count (in assessing who "should have won") in quite the same way as a TD after a drive of, say, 50 or 60 yards shows a desire to alter the picture somewhat. From my SJP perspective, I thought SJP was a bit better on the day. I don't know how much better NP can play than they did on Saturday. SJP, I know, can play a fair bit better. The blocked punt, the many penalties, the several snaps that weren't well executed ... Play ten games and NP wins some but I think SJP wins more.

This game was filled with "what if's".. kick of return, 4 turnovers, 4th and 1 call..etc..also what if Swift had 30ish carries.. he might have put up record numbers..even with the picks.. NP still puts up 268 in passing...

You can't really say what if they didn't happen.. if they didn't happen each coach would have had a different set of circumstances to react to.. for example.. in the first Q Prep had two big plays called back.. but still scored on that position..so the first two call-backs become a non-issue..or the pick in the end zone.. if the WR runs a different route does he score?

Guys. I said prep won. The kick return td does not count against defense IMO so I subtract that from the total in terms of what prep offense put up and to use in analysis in title game. This is my opinion that pcc will win. I frankly don't give a rat's ass if prep wins, except for hearing it next Thanksgiving. Not stoking the flames as cyo ball likes to do. Haven't seen pcc play, have a friend who lives up there and follow things somewhat closely. Is anyone allowed to pick against the mighty prep.
I don't care you or anybody else picked against SJP, you are making a pick based off a game you say SJP was suppose to rip North Penn. Turnovers are a part of football. Kick returns for touchdowns are a part of football. NOBODY practices forcing turnovers more than Prep. Prep is always last against the pass in Catholic League. All of these things added up to the win. PCC is a very good team! SJP matches up well but has some match up issues. In 2013 Prep was supposed to get smashed, how did that one turn out? Yes you are entitled to your opinion, but it's baseless. I have at least seen PCC

Reactions: lilromeo
Whatever btm, we shall see. You prep people sit and watch practice too. O, we practice stripping the ball. GOOD for you! Prep is the greatest hs team ever. My opinion is as baseless as yours.

That kind of stuff only happens in Texas. Also UNLV hired the Bishop Gorman coach to be their head football coach a couple years back.

Whatever btm, we shall see. You prep people sit and watch practice too. O, we practice stripping the ball. GOOD for you! Prep is the greatest hs team ever. My opinion is as baseless as yours.
Mine is not an opinion, but yours is. I watch practice everyday. Yes we practice stripping the football. Now go away.

Please btm front runner. I will not go away. Glad you have the time to watch practice. What will prep cover today? Lmk after practice. Good luck to THE prep on Saturday . Sensitive individuals, you prep people. Like a cult. Talk to you after Saturday night.

Please btm front runner. I will not go away. Glad you have the time to watch practice. What will prep cover today? Lmk after practice. Good luck to THE prep on Saturday . Sensitive individuals, you prep people. Like a cult. Talk to you after Saturday night.
I'm not going anywhere, win or lose. Would you like the schedule? Yes i'm a front runner because I support my team.

I would, thanks ! If not a player or coach you have alot of free time, or maybe a wannabe hang around guy who stands on prep sideline or leads the team onto field. All kidding aside , send me the weekly practice plan. Love football, strategy and would like to know what the great Gabe is thinking.

Btm , one more thing , you blast my pick and opinion, call it baseless because you are in the know, and now you say win or lose. Come on man what is it, win or lose. What happened?

This game was really the only real test for either team. Any other game they played and loss would have been considered a major upset .That being said 2 of the 3 picks by np were horrible decisions he has a some bad picks from south game on .and the fumble
was a horrible fumble in the middle of the field that has to be tucked away hes a senior 2 year starter you cant fumble that .Prep played terrific pass defense on the long routes
I was suprised how much pressure NP but on with a undersized d line the prep Qb was sacked a few times and under pressure all night and swift had huge runs but also had a lot of no gains , What I saw were 2 evenly matched teams that did not play their best mostly because of the team they were facing . NP made more mistakes and loss

Coach BTM2070- Have you seen PCC since the 2013 SJP win? This year by chance?

Soup I believe btm said he saw them, pcc play. Could be live, could be on Hudl, could of streamed it, shit I've seen a ton of teams on Hudl. He is probably teaching a class right now and will respond soon with practice plan. Seems a bit wishy washy to me, certain of a prep win , blasts your analysis and poof isn't so sure of his own

Soup I believe btm said he saw them, pcc play. Could be live, could be on Hudl, could of streamed it, shit I've seen a ton of teams on Hudl. He is probably teaching a class right now and will respond soon with practice plan. Seems a bit wishy washy to me, certain of a prep win , blasts your analysis and poof isn't so sure of his own

Cover. Thank you, was not sure but if he watches practice I'm sure he watches games. My Bad. When I coached HS we did not allow parents anywhere near our practices. I guess I'm old school?

So Mr. Swift(preps strength coach) was out in the parking lot grilling some chicken in during the pregame last week and not with the team?
While that was going on there were other Prep parents telling you that Coach Infante wanted college job and wanted to stay in the area to remain close to his son, that he doesn't have?
So many holes in your stories..

Soup, he told me in earlier post, how many times have I seen pcc, prep wins the game. Says he saw them, pcc. Says now win or lose, Says he supports his team and we practice stripping ball. Maybe btm a player, if he watches practice then probably is bench player. Oh well, spent to much time on this. Don't like being bashed with the baseless claims, or cyo ball "ridiculous" comment or frankly my boy uptown and his coward, cricket biach crap, and the u team suck, although np played prep better than wood! Where u be uptown, good luck in Hershey. There you are cyo ball. Yes, I was standing by big black smoker/ grill , lol, was told that was Mr swift, thought I heard someone mention son or family and staying close to home. Was drinking a Heineken, met #10 mom, kid going to Princeton. No holes bro, what I heard or told. Maybe people just f' in with me.

This game was really the only real test for either team. Any other game they played and loss would have been considered a major upset .That being said 2 of the 3 picks by np were horrible decisions he has a some bad picks from south game on .and the fumble
was a horrible fumble in the middle of the field that has to be tucked away hes a senior 2 year starter you cant fumble that .Prep played terrific pass defense on the long routes
I was suprised how much pressure NP but on with a undersized d line the prep Qb was sacked a few times and under pressure all night and swift had huge runs but also had a lot of no gains , What I saw were 2 evenly matched teams that did not play their best mostly because of the team they were facing . NP made more mistakes and loss
Additionally,I thought NP had a very good pass defense ,which I felt was much better than anticipated. Swift was the difference once they decided to unleash him.

Cover

I ventured over to the prep side they had something cooking not sure who the chef
was they probably hired someone. I didn't hear anything besides infante being the greatest coach ever .I think people were messing with you I'm sure infante is going nowhere .maybe pettine takes the temple job hires beck as OC and he hires infante as a postion coach.

This game was filled with "what if's".. kick of return, 4 turnovers, 4th and 1 call..etc..also what if Swift had 30ish carries.. he might have put up record numbers..even with the picks.. NP still puts up 268 in passing...

You can't really say what if they didn't happen.. if they didn't happen each coach would have had a different set of circumstances to react to.. for example.. in the first Q Prep had two big plays called back.. but still scored on that position..so the first two call-backs become a non-issue..or the pick in the end zone.. if the WR runs a different route does he score?
Green beans, the Prep/North Penn game was a great contest and could have gone either way for sure. Udinski,Johns and a handful of other Np players were playing at a high level for most of the game. I was waiting for Swift to break out and was not disappointed in the least. Its too bad btm2070 and cover are in a pissing match ,because they both contribute good input. I do hope the Prep can get by PCC. It has the makings of a tough battle up front which could determine if Swift has a game like the last time these two met.

Reactions: coverandmove1
Additionally,I thought NP had a very good pass defense ,which I felt was much better than anticipated. Swift was the difference once they decided to unleash him.

No time outs 3 minutes to go down by 3 driving runs for first down and fumbles the ball
that"s the diffrence

Soup, he told me in earlier post, how many times have I seen pcc, prep wins the game. Says he saw them, pcc. Says now win or lose, Says he supports his team and we practice stripping ball. Maybe btm a player, if he watches practice then probably is bench player. Oh well, spent to much time on this. Don't like being bashed with the baseless claims, or cyo ball "ridiculous" comment or frankly my boy uptown and his coward, cricket biach crap, and the u team suck, although np played prep better than wood! Where u be uptown, good luck in Hershey. There you are cyo ball. Yes, I was standing by big black smoker/ grill , lol, was told that was Mr swift, thought I heard someone mention son or family and staying close to home. Was drinking a Heineken, met #10 mom, kid going to Princeton. No holes bro, what I heard or told. Maybe people just f' in with me.

No time outs 3 minutes to go down by 3 driving runs for first down and fumbles the ball
that"s the diffrence

Cover, Maybe it was the 12 Heinekens?

You guys are the best. I say next December we have a pa prep board Xmas party .
We can have long time members, ie stalker, relayer, etc take the lead and set it up. Green beans would probably prefer a strip joint though, although I'm not opposed. We can walk in and greet each other, hi I'm cover, I'm tulla, I'm Paul from Philly, I'm lil Romeo and on and on, etc, etc. Think it would be a blast!

Btm , one more thing , you blast my pick and opinion, call it baseless because you are in the know, and now you say win or lose. Come on man what is it, win or lose. What happened?
We expect to win! What cannot be accounted for is turnovers, I'm sure North Penn did not expect to have 4? One could draw the conclusion North Penn would have won without the turnovers. Again I say SJP had something to do with that. I expect us to beat PCC. I stand by that. I was expressing if we were not to win, I will be here to take the I told you so!

I would, thanks ! If not a player or coach you have alot of free time, or maybe a wannabe hang around guy who stands on prep sideline or leads the team onto field. All kidding aside , send me the weekly practice plan. Love football, strategy and would like to know what the great Gabe is thinking.
I'm definitely not a wannabe hang around guy. lol. The plan is to take what PCC gives us on offense. Be ourselves. Defensively its to take away their strengths. No magic, here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT