ADVERTISEMENT

Saddest Sports Situation in PA - Pennridge

Skins95

Feb 23, 2023
Pennridge has really imploded. Principal - gone following another DUI. Superintendent - gone following a battle with the power-crazy school board. Teachers and coaches are leaving in droves (something like 70-80 district wide).

Following the fiasco the AD created back in December, when he got rid of one HC after five months only to hire a guy who didn’t make it out of the first round during the last search, the AD hires the football coach (as an OC) profiled in the attached article - an accused sex offender.

It’s like watching one car accident after another up there. What a disgrace.

Reactions: lilromeo
When was the principal’s second? I am only aware of the one from Feb.

Yeah, that was his second…
Pennridge has really imploded. Principal - gone following another DUI. Superintendent - gone following a battle with the power-crazy school board. Teachers and coaches are leaving in droves (something like 70-80 district wide).

Following the fiasco the AD created back in December, when he got rid of one HC after five months only to hire a guy who didn’t make it out of the first round during the last search, the AD hires the football coach (as an OC) profiled in the attached article - an accused sex offender.

It’s like watching one car accident after another up there. What a disgrace.

I can’t imagine any scenario could be worse for the kids at pennridge. AD has really destroyed sports there. Glad my own kids did not/are not going through this sorry district.

Finally, it seems as though Pennridge may have stumbled onto a decent decision (must have just been by chance)— they may be moving the AD out of that role. The district is still an absolute embarrassment and the AD will be bumped to another spot with in the bldg (so he’ll still do damage), but sports may have a chance to recover from the destruction this guy has done across the board. This is a humiliating move, somehow the guy still has a job. As far as teachers and coaches go, the mass exodus from the place continues, as anyone who can is leaving.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT