ADVERTISEMENT

Question about SJP

JiveTurkey9

Jul 10, 2014
Does anybody know if Zaccheaus got hurt today? 187 yds (rush/pass combined) 2 TD's, and he only touched the ball 9 times. 3rd string back also had 9 touches, doesn't make any sense in a close game. Just curious.

Didn't sound like he got hurt and was on the field till the end. He had to play more defense than usual because of injuries to Reid and Johnson.

Clearly played a full game on both sides with occasional breathers but, something seemed 'up'?

"O" is fine! He played both ways today but still had a monster game. Dumond left for a play or two but beyond that SJP appeared to walk away healthy!

Yea, SJP typically doesn't really feature one back. Also, they put Zaccheaus and Swift out ride a good amount of time and that allows Bell to get some toes at tailback. I'll assume they did more of that today with Reid being out.

Thanks for the input. Everything makes sense as far as playing the whole game both ways and playing on the outside because of injuries to other players. I'm just going by the stats because I didn't see the game. Looks like they tried to pound them with Swift, which is never a bad idea. Noticed Zaccheaus was their most productive offensive player and his touches seemed limited, so I was just curious if there was more to it. Happy there were no injuries and hopefully they get Johnson and Reid back soon.

Rox, any status on Reid or Johnson? I missed a good one yesterday! Christmas......bah humbug!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT