ADVERTISEMENT

Q&A with Trinity Area defensive tackle Jase Banco

PAPreps.com

Jul 20, 2017
How has everything with the football season been going so far?
“It’s not the result we wanted at all, there have been a lot of ups and downs. Our new coach, Coach Knause, is a great coach and brought in some new coaches and coaches from last year, and I think the culture at Trinity is going to change.”

Have you been pleased with how you have played this season?
“I have not been pleased at all. We are still hungry for wins and we played some games that I felt we should have won.”

How do you feel your team has played?
“We have played ok at times, but not where we want to be at all. We shouldn’t have the record we do.”

What do you feel your team can improve on?
“I think our team can improve on playing 100% at all times, and just wanting to win every down, and not giving up after a big play.”

What are the keys for your team being successful going forward?
“I think our keys to being successful are playing our game and not trying to be a type of [team] we aren’t, working harder in the off season, and to change how people look at Trinity football.”

Do you want to play sports in college? If so, which one?
“I would love to play football in college ever since I started in kindergarten.”

What colleges have been recruiting you?
“A college that has been looking at me is West Minster.”

What school is recruiting you the hardest?
“The only school I have talked to is West Minster and I am very grateful for them looking at me, but excited to see what other schools are going to have interest in me after the season.”

Have you made any college trips yet?
“I went to watch West Minster vs Washington & Jefferson, I got to watch a great game.”

Do you have plans for game day trips?
“I have no current plans, but I am hoping other schools will give me that opportunity.”

Did you have a favorite college growing up?
“I have always been a fan of the University of Michigan since I’ve played football.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News