ADVERTISEMENT

Q&A with Springfield quarterback Mateo Ringgold

PAPreps.com

Jul 20, 2017
How has things been going this football season?
“Everything has been going great this season we just had are first scrimmage against Upper Dublin, which is a very good team and we saw as a team what we did good and what we did bad. And we are one step closer to week 1.”

How do you feel your football team can reach their full potential?
“I feel are football team can reach their full potential every day in practice, from seniors down to freshman we hold everyone on are team accountable, in game situations the looks on are guys faces show we want to go out and win every week and I can’t wait to see what we show this season.”

Have you been pleased how you have been playing as of late?
“I am not fully pleased because there are many things I need to work on and get better throughout the season.”

Who is your opener against and how do you feel about them?
“Our opener is against Lower Moreland a team that we are getting fully prepared for, it’s another team trying to get in are way from that one goal and that is a district championship.”

Do you want to play sports in college? If so, which one?
“Yes, I plan on playing football in college, and no matter what I play offense or defense the school that gets me is getting an athlete that is ready to play at any moment.”

What colleges have been recruiting you?
“There’s been schools but nothing to speak on until my senior season is over.”

Have you made any college trips yet?
“Yes Temple this past June and competed and got better and met a lot of great coaches.”

Did you have a favorite college growing up?
“Temple was always a favorite because most of my family went there, but I love to watch Oklahoma play especially when Kyler played there, I like to keep up with most of the quarterbacks that played there, that’s why I would say Oklahoma is one of my favorites.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News