ADVERTISEMENT

Q&A with Pocono Mountain West defensive back Brandon Evans

PAPreps.com

Jul 20, 2017
How did the high school football season go overall?
“The previous 22-23 season went by too soon, personally only being able to play 4 games and ended up breaking my arm week 5, so to support my team into making the first round playoffs was great.”

What are your plans now with sports and workouts?
“Plans now are to finish the track season strong and enter spring ball already full throttle, that goes for summer workouts, weight room workouts, and overall team chemistry.”

How do you feel your team will do next football season?
“I feel very strong about my team’s success in the near future. Our game lineup isn’t as brutal as it usually is in the start of the season so that should be used to our advantage.”

What team do you feel will be the toughest competition on your schedule?
“I feel Parkland High School week 1 and Allentown Central Catholic week 9 will be our toughest battles.”

Who is the toughest individual player your team will face off against?
“The toughest individual player I’d have to go with is Trey Tremba, Parklands running back.”

Do you want to play sports in college? If so, which one?
“I would love to play football at the college level, any level of that fact.”

What colleges have been recruiting you?
“Most colleges are just sending out camp information as well as invitations so I wouldn’t say “recruiting "is too heavy.”

What school is recruiting you the hardest?
“I wouldn’t say any school has been recruiting the hardest other than Muhlenberg and the connection with Coach Moe (@22CoachMoe).”

Have you made any college trips yet?
“No trips yet.”

Do you have plans for any trips soon?
“Yes, a junior day at Muhlenberg on the 30th of April, followed by a number of camps.”

Did you have a favorite college growing up?
“I’ve never really had a favorite college growing up, however it would always be the team who put on the best performance.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News