ADVERTISEMENT

Q&A with Pen Argyl wide receiver Damian Tyminski

PAPreps.com

Jul 20, 2017
How has everything with the football season been going so far?
“I think the football season has been going well so far, our team has been working all summer and have improved drastically, we are just trying to work through some of those little bumps and tough spots in the way but we are a good football team.”

Have you been pleased with how you have played this season?
“No, I like to keep the mindset of never being pleased or satisfied. I love to share the moments of success with my teammates and coaches on the field but at the end of the day when I go home there’s always more to be done, if there wasn’t I would have every offer in the world right now.”

How do you feel your team has played?
“I think my team has played ok this season. Right now our record is 1-1 and I say we played ok so far this season because everyone on this team and staff knows the capability of our team this year. We are just scratching the surface of that, and cannot wait to fully let loose and breakout this year.”

What do you feel your team can improve on?
“I don’t have anything specific our team can improve on, I’m not Coach, I'm just a player and my job is not to critique my teammates, or my own team, I’m just here to perform and do my job at the best and in the best way I can possibly do it.”

What are the keys for your team being successful going forward?
“One of the main keys for my team going forward is just being consistent. I think we have a lot of talent and heart on this team. We know what we are capable of achieving. We just have to continue to work and improve every day. Consistency is what I would say.”

Do you want to play sports in college? If so, which one?
“I would like to play college football at a high-level, obviously I have some dream schools and schools in mind, but I’m just looking forward and open to playing at any school that will give me the opportunity to play ball at that high of a level.”

What colleges have been recruiting you?
“I’ve had some contact with some coaches at multiple colleges, just having conversations and mostly just some interests, I've had some conversations and some brief conversations with schools like UAB, Houston Baptist, Lafayette, Santa Barbara City, St. Thomas, and the list goes on… and I am grateful for all of the colleges that have talked to me or shown some interest so far.”

What school is recruiting you the hardest?
“I don’t have a specific school that I think has been recruiting me the hardest, my recruiting just started to really get jump started recently, and I am looking forward to talking more with those coaches, and getting on more schools’ radars.”

Have you made any college trips yet?
“I have not made any official or unofficial trips to any colleges for football yet.”

Do you have plans for game day trips?
“No, I don't have any plans for game day trips this year so far.”

Did you have a favorite college growing up?
“Growing up in Pennsylvania I always watched Penn State play and it’s always been one of the schools I am and was more interested in, along with North Carolina and Coastal Carolina even were always interesting to me.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News