ADVERTISEMENT

Q&A with North Allegheny linebacker Tyreé Alualu

PAPreps.com

Jul 20, 2017
How did the high school football season go overall?
“Season overall went as expected, going into the season we had the mentality that 6A was already ours and it was.”

What are your plans now with sports and workouts?
“I quit basketball due to an opportunity given to me by coach Mike Tomlin and the Steelers strength staff to be put on a 3-month program getting me ready for the next season.”

How do you feel your team will do next football season?
“The expectation is nothing less than becoming back-to-back Wpial champions and then taking on what the state has to offer, but as the season gets closer we’ll take it day by day.”

What team do you feel will be the toughest competition on your schedule?
“I think Central will be our biggest challenge simply because they also have a lot of their guys returning too so it will be another battle.”

Who is the toughest individual player your team will face off against?
“I don’t know our full schedule yet but based on the teams I do know I would say Cole Sullivan. He’s a good downhill linebacker so he’ll be a good matchup for us.”

Do you want to play sports in college? If so, which one?
“Yes, I do want to play at the collegiate level. At the moment I don’t have a specific place picked out but I know I want to play somewhere.”

What colleges have been recruiting you?
“Cincinnati, Kent State, Syracuse, and Oregon amongst others.”

What school is recruiting you the hardest?
“Cincinnati has been heavily recruiting me. It's a really nice spot.”

Have you made any college trips yet?
“I had a trip out to Cincinnati on game day and I had a visit with Oregon after I did one of their camps.”

Do you have plans for any trips soon?
“I’m not sure yet, I’m still waiting to make that decision.”

Did you have a favorite college growing up?
“My favorite would be Cal Berkeley because I grew up watching my dad play for them so I loved it.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News