ADVERTISEMENT

Q&A with Muncy offensive guard Kenny Hampe

PAPreps.com

Jul 20, 2017
How did the high school football season go overall?
“We started off good as a team l, but we got embarrassed in our last game of the season for the district championship. I myself thought I performed well especially since I was coming off of 4 tears in my labrum. Hopefully I win all-state.”

What are your plans now with sports and workouts?
“For workouts I need to get faster, so I am going to do speed training and I plan on lifting at least five days a week. I plan on throwing shot put in the spring.”

How do you feel your team will do next football season?
“Next season I feel we should be able to win the district championship and make a far playoff run.”

What team do you feel will be the toughest competition on your schedule?
“Canton will be the hardest team on our schedule. They were the team that embarrassed us in the district finals two years in a row.”

Who is the toughest individual player your team will face off against?
“I’m not sure who is the toughest individual. I know I will have to go against some good lineman in the playoffs though.”

Do you want to play sports in college? If so, which one?
“Yes I want to play sports in college. I want to play football.”

What colleges have been recruiting you?
“I haven’t been recruited heavily, but I have gotten a good amount of camp invites. I got a camp invite from Notre Dame, Monmouth, Wake Forest and a couple more smaller schools.”

What school is recruiting you the hardest?
“I wouldn’t say any college is recruiting me more than any other.”

Have you made any college trips yet?
“I went to the Penn State camp, and I know this isn’t a college camp, but I went to The Show by Nextgen at IMG. I placed in the top five lineman for the classes of 2024 and 2025.”

Do you have plans for any trips soon?
“I plan on going to a good amount of college camps this year. I’m not sure what camp yet but I know I want to go to the Kutztown camp for sure.”

Did you have a favorite college growing up?
“I had two favorite college teams growing up. They were Ohio State and Stanford.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News