ADVERTISEMENT

Q&A with Muncy linebacker Landyn Wommer

PAPreps.com

Jul 20, 2017
How did the high school football season go overall?
“My season this year was great. I exceeded my expectations and I am excited for the rest of my high school career ahead.”

What are your plans now with sports and workouts?
“My plans as of the moment are to get physically stronger and mentally stronger for the upcoming season.”

How do you feel your team will do next football season?
“I believe our team will do better than last year. Our team was amazing last year, but I believe that we have a chance at beating everyone’s odds.”

What team do you feel will be the toughest competition on your schedule?
“During the regular season our toughest competition is South Williamsport. They are a very tough team and I love to play against them. During the postseason, our toughest competition is Canton. They have been our rivals for the past couple of years and it was an amazing experience last year to play against them.”

Who is the toughest individual player your team will face off against?
“I cannot state a specific person, but I do know that I will face some good lineman during the postseason that could halt us from advancing.”

Do you want to play sports in college? If so, which one?
“I would love to play football in college. It has always been a dream of mine to play Division 1.”

What colleges have been recruiting you?
“As of the moment I have no colleges that are recruiting me, but over the summer I plan on attending camps and trying to get coaches' attention.”

What school is recruiting you the hardest?
“N/A.”

Have you made any college trips yet?
“I have not made any college trips as of the moment, but I plan on changing that in the future.”

Do you have plans for any trips soon?
“N/A.”

Did you have a favorite college growing up?
“I always dreamed of playing at Penn State University. My family and I have loved Penn State for a long time and it is always a great experience when I go to their home games during the season.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News