ADVERTISEMENT

Q&A with Jeannette quarterback Payton Molter

PAPreps.com

Jul 20, 2017
How did the high school football season go overall?
“I would say fair. We were in several games and made it to the playoffs as the lowest seed. It was our first year with a new head coach and we are certainly moving in the right direction. Much better than the prior year.”

What are your plans now with sports and workouts?
“I concentrate mainly on football. I took a week off after the season, since then I lift five to six days a week and do drills with my brothers at the field in the evenings.”

How do you feel your team will do next football season?
“I am sure we will do better next season, our second season under Coach Paulone, and we have all but two players returning, along with several young guys coming up next year. I hope to get back to our winning tradition.”

What team do you feel will be the toughest competition on your schedule?
“After our last two years I would say every team is our toughest competition, we are not able to take any team lightly. That being said, there are always a few more weeks we play Clairton and GCC.”

Who is the toughest individual player your team will face off against?
“By far the toughest player and one no team can take lightly is Da’sjon Craggette.”

Do you want to play sports in college? If so, which one?
“I would love to play football in college! I am going to college for an education no matter what. Education is most important to me but a very close second is football.”

What colleges have been recruiting you?
“I have been in communications with Washington & Jefferson, Westminster directly and received some information of interest from Temple, Army, Navy, Louisville.”

What school is recruiting you the hardest?
“Currently I would say Washington and Jefferson.”

Have you made any college trips yet?
“I have been to Westminster, Washington & Jefferson, Penn State, and Robert Morris.”

Do you have plans for any trips soon?
“I am planning on a southern trip to Appalachian State Eastern Carolina (ECU)and Coastal Carolina in February of 2023.”

Did you have a favorite college growing up?
“My family are huge Tennessee Volunteer fans, I cheer for Pitt and UNC as well.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News