ADVERTISEMENT

Q&A with Fleetwood wide receiver Mason Musitano

PAPreps.com

Jul 20, 2017
How did the high school football season go overall?
“Not as planned. We went 2-8 and struggled a lot through the season. Personally, I battled a hip injury that sidelined me for half the season. I’m looking forward to coming back healthier and stronger next year.”

What are your plans now with sports and workouts?
“Right now I’m lifting on my own looking to get bigger, stronger, and faster. I’m looking forward to coming together as a team soon.”

How do you feel your team will do next football season?
“We can be special this upcoming season. If we commit to the weight room and our off-season program, big things are going to come.”

What team do you feel will be the toughest competition on your schedule?
“Probably Twin Valley. They’re one of the only teams that we’ve always played and ended up in our division with the merger.”

Who is the toughest individual player your team will face off against?
“It would have to be Evan Myers from Twin Valley. He got us pretty good last year.”

Do you want to play sports in college? If so, which one?
“Yes, I would like to play sports in college. It’s my dream to play football at the next level.”

What colleges have been recruiting you?
“I’ve been in talks with Penn, Harvard, Mercer, Wilkes, and Alvernia.”

What school is recruiting you the hardest?
“I would probably say Penn and some local colleges like Alvernia and Wilkes.”

Have you made any college trips yet?
“I made my first visit last off season to Alvernia and then made my way to Wilkes. My last visit was to the University of Penn back in October.”

Do you have plans for any trips soon?
“Yes, actually. I have a visit to Mansfield University coming up on the 21st and I am talking to Harvard to take a visit soon.”

Did you have a favorite college growing up?
“I’ve always loved Penn State. I guess you can say I’m a homer but the atmosphere and energy in Happy Valley is unmatched.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News