ADVERTISEMENT

Q&A with Episcopal Academy quarterback Na’rome Rayborn

PAPreps.com

Jul 20, 2017
How did the high school football season go overall?
“I believe our season this year went well. We finished the year 9-1 and not only did I have individual success, but the team also had great success. Although we didn’t get to accomplish our ultimate goal, I believe we had an amazing season.”

What are your plans now with sports and workouts?
“My plans entering the winter, spring and summer, are to continue to work hard in the weight room, and to keep getting better as a passer and better my football IQ.”

How do you feel your team will do next football season?
“I feel like our team next year will have lots of success. Even though we are losing extremely valuable players, we have lots of depth and are able to fill those positions.”

What team do you feel will be the toughest competition on your schedule?
“I believe every team will serve as a challenge next year, but if I had to name one, I would definitely say Malvern Prep. They are very young and talented and will definitely want their revenge next year against us.”

Who is the toughest individual player your team will face off against?
“In my opinion, the best individual player we will play against next year will be Tyler Roberts from Springside Chestnut Hill. He is extremely athletic and gave our defense many problems this year. It will be fun to play against him.”

Do you want to play sports in college? If so, which one?
“I would love to play college football. It’s been a lifelong goal of mine to follow in my fathers footsteps and go division 1 in football. My dad played at Fordham and was a great receiver. I want to continue his legacy in football.”

What colleges have been recruiting you?
“I went to a couple camps this summer including Wake Forest, Northwestern, and Notre Dame. I have been in communication with Temple and Penn.”

What school is recruiting you the hardest?
“I would say that Temple has been in the most communication with me out of every college.”

Have you made any college trips yet?
“Other than camps, I have not had any visits anywhere yet.”

Do you have plans for any trips soon?
“I do not know as of right now.”

Did you have a favorite college growing up?
“My favorite colleges growing up were always Penn State, UNC, and LSU.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News