ADVERTISEMENT

Q&A with Carlisle defensive back Jeremiah Hargrove

PAPreps.com

Jul 20, 2017
How has everything with the football season been going so far?
“It’s been rough here and there with injuries slowing us down. We [had] a few losses to some very respectable good teams, but that just helps us with that next man up mentally. [We] just go harder every day in practice and into games.”

Have you been pleased with how you have played this season?
“Not as much as I thought with not being able to play with my brother, then losing some of the guys I’m closest with on the team due to the injuries, [and] then having a couple of losses. But I just go in with a mindset that the season isn’t over yet. The outcomes for me and my team are unlimited and I’m looking for that playoff push.”

How do you feel your team has played?
“I feel we’ve played down our own abilities but that’s just something as a team we’re fixing which we have been. It’s leading us to a great outcome with a big win over CV and now going into the last two weeks of the regular season looking to win out.”

What do you feel your team can improve on?
“Keeping our heads up after a bad play or being down in a game because that can tear any team apart.”

What are the keys for your team being successful going forward?
“Running and passing the ball effectively and executing blocks, making tackles and big plays and just continuing to play as a whole.”

Do you want to play sports in college? If so, which one?
“Yes I do, I really intend to play both football and track in college.”

What colleges have been recruiting you?
“As of right now none as of I know of.”

What school is recruiting you the hardest?
“None.”

Have you made any college trips yet?
“No, but I was invited to Army West Point for track.”

Do you have plans for game day trips?
“No, but I do plan to attend some.”

Did you have a favorite college growing up?
“[I’m a] big Clemson fan, don’t get me wrong, but I always wanted to play for the Oregon Ducks.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News