ADVERTISEMENT

PHS and SJP Livestream

Confirmed Live Video

Thanks Papreps

http://new.livestream.com/accounts/1274087

Pennsbury vs St Joe Prep Sat Dec 6 @ 1 PM

Yesman, Jas is correct. The broadcast team has also covered a few Egan games. They don't get everything right, but they are enthusiastic and really appreciate High School football.

I don't know whether reluctant has ever viewed the other offering (I haven't), but it costs money. You can go on WBCB Live Stream and watch all the videos from previous games as well as the current game for free.

Also, the Pennsbury student who takes the video lives in my neighborhood. He is part of the PHS-TV student training group. He has improved as he has had more experience and usually does a good job of following the play which, with all the misdirection, is not always easy.

Thx fan, appreciate both of your input. Think I'll watch on the Pennsbury feed, rather hear the local guys doing the game and the need to register and subscribe puts me off for the other live-stream. With a 80-100% chance of continual rain during game hours, no desire to schlepp to the Northeast.

Yea, but you get all the games tomorrow: Wood Somerset, Wilson Pine-Richland, SJP Pennsbury, South Fayette Hickory, Dunmore Wyomissing. For $10 this is better than having Red Zone, and not having to listen to your favorite announcers on WBCB
roll.r191677.gif

That's a good point Relayer. All those games for $10!

Not slighting the PHS kid with the camera, just mentioning that's what it was as compared to the Coatesville games that had production companies with four different camera angles.

The WBCB announcers annoy me to no end. Listened to them since the 80's when they used to do all the LBCL games. Listen to last week's goal line stand and tell me any non PHS fan could stomach them. Every play "HE DIDN'T GET BACK TO THE LINE ... WHAT ARE THE REFS DOING SPOTTING THE BALL THERE?". Worse than listening to Joe Buck.

This post was edited on 12/5 11:25 PM by reluctant_to_comment

That does sound like a bargain, Relayer. The WBCB guys are not "my favorite". I roll my eyes about them at times, too.
i don't think my statement was off the mark. "They don't always get it right, but they are enthusiastic and appreciate high school football". I was happy to have them call a couple of our Egan games and give us some attention.

Reluctant, we are all aware of how you feel about them. You are not reluctant to remind us of that fact every week. Do you have shares in another station? LOL

Hey, it's just opinions. We all have them.

Since people whine and complain about local games not being streamed, they should support the efforts of the local operator, WBCB.

If on the other hand you want to support a money making operation you should go with Relayer's suggestion (I think he' their head of maketing).

Me? I"ll be watching the free local stream

Maybe the Wood fan who can't make the 3 hour drive would like to see the game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT