ADVERTISEMENT

PA Preps High School Football Talk

PAPreps.com

Jul 20, 2017
Find out what some of the top players in the state are saying about football now!

......................................................................................................

Q&A with Pine-Richland wide receiver Niko Andrews
How did the high school football season go overall?
“The HS season went good overall. It was a rough start as a team but we made adjustments and ended up winning states.”

What are your plans now with sports and workouts?
“My plans now with sports are lifting more and agility training to get bigger, faster, and stronger.”

How do you feel your team will do next football season?
“I think my team will be dominant this year.”

What team do you feel will be the toughest competition on your schedule?
“N/A.”

Who is the toughest individual player your team will face off against?
“N/A.”

......................................................................................................
Q&A with Episcopal Academy offensive lineman Conor Gaul
“We had a great competitive season, with a 9-1 record, and I can’t wait for next year to try to go undefeated.”

“I throw the shot put in both winter and spring track, and work out every day after practice.”

“Although we are losing many crucial seniors, we have a lot of very experienced guys coming back and some younger guys I can’t wait to play with. I feel like we are going to have a great team.”

“I’d have to say our rival, The Haverford School. Every single time we play them the game comes down to the wire and I can't wait for my last game against them.”

“Not sure, The Inter-Ac is full of really good talent all around. Every team has a playmaker that you have to look out for.”

Q&A with Butler athlete David Graef
“I feel like the season was pretty good overall, it had its ups and downs but we really stuck together until the end.”

“Right now I am doing track and just lifting to get bigger and stronger. Overall I am just trying to better my body.”

“I have high hopes for next season, our team has a lot of talent and experience so I feel like we can go far.”

“Cathedral Prep.”

“Cooper Cousins from McDowell.”

Q&A with University Prep defensive back Amare Gee
“It went well, got one more season to go all or nothing with it, and went fast.”

“My plans now are to work hard and win in the off season.”

“This year's team we have quite a great number of seniors that have been around since freshman year to execute.”

“Westinghouse.”

“N/A not sure yet.”

Q&A with Pocono Mountain West defensive back Brandon Evans
“The previous 22-23 season went by too soon, personally only being able to play 4 games and ended up breaking my arm week 5, so to support my team into making the first round playoffs was great.”

“Plans now are to finish the track season strong and enter spring ball already full throttle, that goes for summer workouts, weight room workouts, and overall team chemistry.”

“I feel very strong about my team’s success in the near future. Our game lineup isn’t as brutal as it usually is in the start of the season so that should be used to our advantage.”

“I feel Parkland High School week 1 and Allentown Central Catholic week 9 will be our toughest battles.”

“The toughest individual player I’d have to go with is Trey Tremba, Parklands running back.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News