ADVERTISEMENT

PA Preps High School Football Talk

PAPreps.com

Jul 20, 2017
Find out what some of the top players in the state are saying about football now!

......................................................................................................

Q&A with Farrell defensive back Brandon Chambers
How has everything with the football season been going so far?
“Good, we have been winning.”

Have you been pleased with how you have played this season?
“Yeah, could be better.”

How do you feel your team has played?
“We played good but we are getting better.”

What do you feel your team can improve on?
“Scoring more.”

What are the keys for your team being successful going forward?
“Playing together.”

......................................................................................................
Q&A with Lampeter-Strasburg quarterback Trenton Wagner
“It’s been going great, I can’t complain about anything that has happened with the season so far.”

“Yeah I would say I’m happy with how I have played so far, especially being a junior and filling a big role in the offense.”

“The team has been playing great, the offense has the defense’s back and the defense has the offense’s back.”

“Nothing instantly comes to my mind we just need to keep a constant focus every week.”

“Keep doing what we do best and dominating every game.”

Q&A with Farrell athlete Kylon Wilson
“Everything had been going great in the season so far, I love our team and the chemistry we have.”

“I’ve been very pleased with how I come out playing week in and week out.”

“I feel my team has played very good, as the weeks go by, they go harder and harder.”

“I feel like we can improve on not getting so many penalties by jumping off sides etc.”

“Remaining focused and humble.”

Q&A with Northern Lehigh defensive end Alexander Jimenez-Wittong
“It’s been pretty good for the most part, we are currently 7-1 and we know our goals!”

“I’ve been doing pretty good ]from] what people tell me but I’m not satisfied. I put countless hours in the off-season and I know I can do better. So from here on out you’ll see a different #2 out on that field.”

“I feel like Northern Lehigh has been getting better every game but we have not had a perfect game. As soon as we do it’s going to be hard for teams to stop us.”

“Conditioning but for the most part all the guys are conditioned.”

“Some big keys are being in that weight room, playing for one another, and having good practices and again WEIGHT ROOM.”

Q&A with Manheim Township wide receiver Landon Kennel
“Football has been incredible, just trying to cherish every moment that I have left in my high school career.”

“I started off a little slow, but these past few weeks I have been playing better but I need to keep it up.”

“I strongly believe that we are the best team in the district and I can’t see anybody hanging with us come playoff time.”

“We just need to keep our foot on the pedal for all 4 quarters and not get comfortable with the lead we have.”

“We just need to keep doing what we’ve been doing this past couple weeks and need to stay healthy throughout the post season.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News