ADVERTISEMENT

PA Preps High School Football Talk

PAPreps.com

Jul 20, 2017
Find out what some of the top players in the state are saying about football now!

......................................................................................................

Q&A with Haverford quarterback Tommy Wright
How has everything with the football season been going so far?
“Great, we have worked very hard and are ready to see what we can do as a team.”

Have you been pleased with how you have played this season?
“So far I am pleased but I do need to be better and do whatever is necessary to help my team win.”

How do you feel your team has played?
“We had a rough game against Souderton but played well against Ridley. A few little mistakes that will be fixed. We are definitely headed in the right direction.”

What do you feel your team can improve on?
“We can improve on finishing in the red zone and always keeping our heads no matter what happens.”

What are the keys for your team being successful going forward?
“We get a key guy back, Tyler Rodgers, he’s a starting receiver for us and will add great depth to the secondary.”

......................................................................................................
Q&A with Warwick quarterback Jack Reed
“The season hasn’t started out how we would have liked going 0-2 but we still have 8 games left and are looking to make the most out of it.”

“I think I've been doing well so far this season but there’s always things I can improve on and need to fix some of my decision making.”

“I think the team has been getting better week by week and we are looking to improve on that going into this week.”

“I think we need to be a better second half team. We have started strong in the first half of both games but haven’t done a good job of finishing in the second half.”

“Playing together as one and not giving up on each other.”

Q&A with Quakertown quarterback Vince Micucci
“The season has gotten off to a good start. We won our first game, which was a big win because it was most of our team's first varsity game starting. Last night we played a tough North Penn team and lost. However, we learned a lot and should improve going forward.”

“As of right now, yes. There is a lot of room to improve going forward, but each game I have been learning more and more which is a positive.”

“Our team has played well. We have had to battle with lots of adversity, whether it be injuries or coming from behind in a game. We have battled every snap and always compete.”

“There are little areas that we need improvement on such as tackling as a team. However, for the most part, we have seemed pretty good.”

“Have a continued improvement in everyone’s position. Also, getting healthy. I believe that when our team is healthy we will be in a great position to succeed.”

Q&A with Delaware Valley athlete Ryder Machado
“It’s going pretty good so far, working hard trying to be the best teammate and player I can be.”

“I feel like I have played well but definitely not pleased yet, a lot more to come.”

“Our team has played pretty well, we have been playing tough teams and I think we are doing pretty well.”

“We can improve on just playing hard and more physically against these good teams.”

“Definitely just to work hard and get better as a team and we will be pretty successful.”

Q&A with Conwell Egan Catholic athlete Sincer Fairey
“Everything has been going good.”

“No I have not.”

“I feel as though my team has played good.”

“We can improve on everything.”

“Just getting better every day.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News