ADVERTISEMENT

McIlwain earns MVP at the Elite 11 semis in LA

I hear you Illromeo, I know he liked Coach Franklin and PSU, but he has family in South Carolina which played a big part in his decision. Then again, PSU already has Zemblec and Stevens committed at QB, so maybe more of an opportunity at USC. Hopefully he fares better than Nosovitch did at USC. Wishing him the best at the Elite 11 finals.

I hear you Illromeo, I know he liked Coach Franklin and PSU, but he has family in South Carolina which played a big part in his decision. Then again, PSU already has Zemblec and Stevens committed at QB, so maybe more of an opportunity at USC. Hopefully he fares better than Nosovitch did at USC. Wishing him the best at the Elite 11 finals.
Relayer, do you know where Nosovich transferred to ? The last I saw him he was picking Wood apart in a state playoff game. he and their wide receiver were great that day.

Nosovitch hadn't transferred yet to the best of my knowledge. He's on track to graduate from South Carolina this summer, and I believe the plan is for him to get his diploma so he can transfer and play immediately as a graduate transfer. Even through SC moved him to receiver, he'll be transferring to play quarterback.

I'd love better insight on his developmental track. He went from #3 and getting mop up snaps in SEC play to free falling to 5 on the depth chart the next spring. It's a cutthroat game.

And their receiver was Kevin Gulyas, who didn't get offers anywhere, but walked on at Villanoa. He had 30 catches for 700 yards and 9 touchdowns as a junior and I think will be their #2 this fall as a senior.

Anthony Russo has been invited to participate in the Elite 11 finals as well. Good luck to both.

Anthony Russo has been invited to participate in the Elite 11 finals as well. Good luck to both.
That's great to have two from our area. It will be interesting to see how they compare against the rest ,but just the fact that they have done well enough already says a lot about their future potential.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT