ADVERTISEMENT

Just stopped by to see that

elcato

Feb 23, 2006
NJ is still talking to himself. I bet he is in his basement in between 2 teddy bears of the likeness of Rush Limbaugh and Mitt Romney while playing Billy Idol's song dancing with myself. Hang in there NJ I am sure someone will talk to you HAHAHAHAHAH

NJ is still talking to himself. I bet he is in his basement in between 2 teddy bears of the likeness of Rush Limbaugh and Mitt Romney while playing Billy Idol's song dancing with myself. Hang in there NJ I am sure someone will talk to you HAHAHAHAHAH
Nice try jerkoff. I was actually in Tokyo visiting some customers. Your statement tells us where your mind is.

Dancing with myself uh uh uh uh. Hang in there I see they now have Donald Trump teddy bears for your hugging enjoyment HAHAHAHA. Maybe you can go down to Texas and make sure Obama does not declare martial law and invade Texas HAHAHAHA. Republican party consists of the 3 R

Redneck
Retard
Religious fanatic

All three often in the same person

Dancing with myself uh uh uh uh. Hang in there I see they now have Donald Trump teddy bears for your hugging enjoyment HAHAHAHA. Maybe you can go down to Texas and make sure Obama does not declare martial law and invade Texas HAHAHAHA. Republican party consists of the 3 R

Redneck
Retard
Religious fanatic

All three often in the same person
Go ahead Cat. Rejoice in your messiah, the Great and Powerful Ob. Back his 8 years up with what Hillary has in store and you'll see the end of the American Dream as we know it. Real sensitive there with the "retard" comment. If it had been a republican say that, you would have jumped all over them. I guess the rules and laws don't apply to you. Just like Hillary!! Funny how that works!!

Who said anything about Obama the American dream ha we are living it. Get any of those Retar ahem I mean Republican candidates in office what a collective bunch of goobers. Huckabee HAHAHA go teach bible school god boy. Walker seems to be having his own problems by wrecking Wisconsin. Cruz same kind of ding dong as Huckabee. Was watching Trump on Fox and friends this morning what a complete and utter joke. The best you got is Bush and he will not win because he is a Bush and the Guy from Kentucky who is back peddling faster than a Eagles DB. The GOP's biggest problem is that the craziest people get all the attention. And if you are offended by the term retard then you are not retarded doi doi

Who said anything about Obama the American dream ha we are living it. Get any of those Retar ahem I mean Republican candidates in office what a collective bunch of goobers. Huckabee HAHAHA go teach bible school god boy. Walker seems to be having his own problems by wrecking Wisconsin. Cruz same kind of ding dong as Huckabee. Was watching Trump on Fox and friends this morning what a complete and utter joke. The best you got is Bush and he will not win because he is a Bush and the Guy from Kentucky who is back peddling faster than a Eagles DB. The GOP's biggest problem is that the craziest people get all the attention. And if you are offended by the term retard then you are not retarded doi doi
Yeah but you know Cat that it is easier to pick off one target such as Hillary than it is a whole mess a' targets. Let's see, e-mail infractions, Clinton Foundation, "What does it matter", Vince Foster, relationship to Strauss. All in one candidate. WOW!!! I can go on. You want me to go on or will you just say I'm sexist or racist or whatever the best adjective is. Her base is made up of every low hanging fruit there is. Gays, unemployed, illegals, minorities. Everyone who wants something from the US government Not the best to build on but you go ahead and anoint her, with no competition in sight. And I'm not as offended by the word retard as surprised that I thought the Democratic party was much more sensative to the plight of the everyday person. But again, like Hillary, you get to pick and choose when you're right Doi, Doi!!

Last edited:
Who has to pick off anything they will pick off each other, and in a head to head she will beat any of them. The fact that these pitfalls are coming out now instead of 2 years from now will work in her favor they will be a dead horse come election time where people like Santorium, Walker, Trump, Huckabee will look like the retards that they are DOI DOI DOI. The Republican party is so messed up Obama got elected first then with a terrible approval rating won re election and crushed MitT Mitt which was a gas. And now with all the crazy infighting that is going on it will happen again because when it comes down to it the Republican candidate will have to glad hand all the crazy religious nuts which will hurt them later.

Who has to pick off anything they will pick off each other, and in a head to head she will beat any of them. The fact that these pitfalls are coming out now instead of 2 years from now will work in her favor they will be a dead horse come election time where people like Santorium, Walker, Trump, Huckabee will look like the retards that they are DOI DOI DOI. The Republican party is so messed up Obama got elected first then with a terrible approval rating won re election and crushed MitT Mitt which was a gas. And now with all the crazy infighting that is going on it will happen again because when it comes down to it the Republican candidate will have to glad hand all the crazy religious nuts which will hurt them later.
What you really wanted to say was, "And the uneducated voting public will look past all of her shortcomings and just elect her because....." You know I thought you'd be upset with Barry because it seems the wealthy have gotten wealthier and the poor have gotten poorer during his tenure. But the economy is doing so well I thought. Which is it Elcato? Good economy or bad? Uneducated voter base or geniuses? Geez there I go again messing up the talking points again!! But as Hillary has said time and time again "What does it matter!!" Doi Doi!!

Uneducated that is the republican base my friend back to the 3 R's

Redneck - will vote for anything republican plain and simple, will vote for anything that will not take away their guns big trucks and nascar. Mainly the mouth breathers of the US.

Religious nuts- the evangelicals, where the pastors tell their congregation who to vote for and these people are republicans.

Retard- a combo of the two

So who is uneducated when it comes to voting and most intellectuals are democrats so you have earned the quadruple DOI , DOI DOI DOI DOI

Nice try on the economy after we get a Clinton back in the white house I am sure Slick Willy will help fix all of that. Now enjoy your poop sandwich

Uneducated that is the republican base my friend back to the 3 R's

Redneck - will vote for anything republican plain and simple, will vote for anything that will not take away their guns big trucks and nascar. Mainly the mouth breathers of the US.

Religious nuts- the evangelicals, where the pastors tell their congregation who to vote for and these people are republicans.

Retard- a combo of the two

So who is uneducated when it comes to voting and most intellectuals are democrats so you have earned the quadruple DOI , DOI DOI DOI DOI

Nice try on the economy after we get a Clinton back in the white house I am sure Slick Willy will help fix all of that. Now enjoy your poop sandwich
Sorry to make you reach for answers there Cat. I know facts are really a pain in the neck. Illegals want a path to citizenship? It's already there. How much pandering did Hillary just dole out on that one in Vegas? If she could give a BJ like that, Slicky boy wouldn't have had to run for the intern!! E-mails, don't worry! "Two years down the road, the public won't even remember!!" Your own words, not mine. That is a very uneducated thing to say to back my case up. Just keep muddying the waters with Gay marriage, a topic that affects a grand total of 6 percent of the population (huge part of her base), but we have to have it as the Headline du jour, just to make the other guys look insensitive. Oh, the 'retard" line? Enough said. How do you like your poop?

First of all I did not say forget I said it would be a dead horse, sorry you can not read and thanks for backing up my case again. Gay marriage who cares about that and that is not a huge part of her base I would say women, minorities, would make up more of her base than gays but once again uneducated is the theme here. And no one has to make the republican field look insensitive they do a great job doing that all by themselves. Order up on hot steaming poop sandwich for the guy from Philly, oh and DOI DOI DOI DOI DOI. The first PA preps retard award goes to

First of all I did not say forget I said it would be a dead horse, sorry you can not read and thanks for backing up my case again. Gay marriage who cares about that and that is not a huge part of her base I would say women, minorities, would make up more of her base than gays but once again uneducated is the theme here. And no one has to make the republican field look insensitive they do a great job doing that all by themselves. Order up on hot steaming poop sandwich for the guy from Philly, oh and DOI DOI DOI DOI DOI. The first PA preps retard award goes to
"Forget about"...."Dead horse"....just keep muddying the waters Cat. And if you don't think the gay population is a huge base for, not just Hillary, but the Democratic party, you are very uneducated. And just for argument sake, gays are not a "minority"? You've got to be kidding! Gays are the mainstream in your world?? Uneducated? Thanks for helping me prove my point Cat!!

You know Cat, I've been thinking really hard about what you said about the Gay base of the Democratic party not being that big of a deal. And considering the Presidential election is about who can get more than half the vote, you're thinking 6 percent is no big deal just shows how uneducated and removed you really are. You fit right in!! Have a great life!!

You know Cat, I've been thinking really hard about what you said about the Gay base of the Democratic party not being that big of a deal. And considering the Presidential election is about who can get more than half the vote, you're thinking 6 percent is no big deal just shows how uneducated and removed you really are. You fit right in!! Have a great life!!
Paul, thanks for stepping in here, but he's obviously an uneducated a**hole who posts about people hugging teddy bears and about poop sandwiches. Tells you about where his head is. I'd just ignore him.

Paul Gays make up 6% of the population where as minorities make up what 40% and women are around 50% of the population so year gays are not that big of a deal as far as targeted groups go. And until the Reps stop pandering to the crazy religious extreme right and continue the crusade on gay marriage they will lose that 6% So once again DOI thanks for being a Retard. Oh and NJ so nice to see you get away from the GW Bush collectors item teddy bear to join us and a** hole how un christian of you

Paul Gays make up 6% of the population where as minorities make up what 40% and women are around 50% of the population so year gays are not that big of a deal as far as targeted groups go. And until the Reps stop pandering to the crazy religious extreme right and continue the crusade on gay marriage they will lose that 6% So once again DOI thanks for being a Retard. Oh and NJ so nice to see you get away from the GW Bush collectors item teddy bear to join us and a** hole how un christian of you
Are you really that uneducated?? Let me explain your own numbers to you. You say minorities represent 40% of the population. For argument sake, I will agree with that number. What do you think makes up that number? Blacks, latinos, asians, any other ethnicity and ....wait for it.....GAYS. Yes gays are a minority. Just the definition of the word minority means a smaller amount. Please try to keep up, I know this is hard on you. Math and vocabulary at the same time. And your numbers are so far off, when you consider that women make up part of the number of minorities. Aren't there black women, gay women, Asian women?? You see if you add up your numbers....40% minorities, 50% women, well that leaves 10% white males. I don't think so, but you keep trying. I'm sure your parents are real proud of you. And using your own theory, if the term a**hole offends you, you must be one!!

Last edited:
Oh my god you are stupid of Latinos, blacks and Asians are considered the major minority groups Gays can be white females and white males you moron. So back to making you look like the moron you are so minorities the ones mentioned make up about 40% of the US population. Women who can be black, white, Latino, Asian make up about 50% of the population. And gays who are a subgroup of all make up 6%. Thank you for being the stupid republican that you are no wonder higher educated people do not vote for you dummies. To help you better because we know you are on of the 3 R's here is the breakdown of the Nation

White 63.7%
Other races or minorities 36.3%

Men make up 49%
Women make up 51%

So if the Dems are after Minorities= 36% and women = 51% gays at 6% is not the big ticket item, they just win them due to marriage equality

You have proven to be a Retard one of the three R's mentioned now go eat your poop sandwich you twit

Last edited:
Oh my god you are stupid of Latinos, blacks and Asians are considered the major minority groups Gays can be white females and white males you moron. So back to making you look like the moron you are so minorities the ones mentioned make up about 40% of the US population. Women who can be black, white, Latino, Asian make up about 50% of the population. And gays who are a subgroup of all make up 6%. Thank you for being the stupid republican that you are no wonder higher educated people do not vote for you dummies. To help you better because we know you are on of the 3 R's here is the breakdown of the Nation

White 63.7%

Men make up 49%
Women make up 51%

So if the Dems are after Minorities= 36% and women = 51% gays at 6% is not the big ticket item, they just win them due to marriage equality

You have proven to be a Retard one of the three R's mentioned now go eat your poop sandwich you twit
Paul, don't argue with a five-year old. The guy is uneducated, and is incapable of debating with facts and without insults. He came on here and said that nobody was posting, only to post multiple times within two days.

White 63.7%

Men make up 49%
Women make up 51%

You have proven to be a Retard one of the three R's mentioned now go eat your poop sandwich you twit[/QU
Learned my lesson.....don't engaged!!

Last edited:
Ok talk to you two goobers later or maybe not you guys can post stuff that gets no responses NJ is good at that

I'm beggin' you Cat, do that again. This time in English using proper punctuation. "Oh my god you are stupid of Latinos, blacks and Asians are considered the major minority groups." How can I be stupid of Latinos, etc. That doesn't even make sense You still don't understand that gays make up part of the minority number. You put the numbers out there:

White 63.7
Other races and minorities 36.3.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT GAYS MAKE UP 6% OF THAT MINORITY NUMBER. I'm going horse typing!!! I'm arguing with a child!!
Paul, the guy is a typical liberal. All he is concerned about is
Ok talk to you two goobers later or maybe not you guys can post stuff that gets no responses NJ is good at that
elcato runs away! You could have easily responded to any of my posts; you could have taken issue with them with facts or sound reasoning, but you didn't. You are a typical liberal, all name calling and insults about how the opposition is so dumb while offering nothing aspirational or beneficial. It's and old and sorry act.

Do you know what is old and a sorry act, the voting base of the republican party and that is a fact jack. NJ why would I engage some fart who is a typical republican blowhard. You must be lonely to keep coming back, you can not even follow your own advise kind of like the republican presidential field HAHAHAHA what a bunch of morons. But for you I might have to create a new R word to describe you

Rushtard= one who believes everything Rush Limbaugh Rushtard hahahaha. Now go read God guns grits and goofballs, the story of Huckabee and friends hahahahah

Last edited:
Must say I agree with both you guys!
#1 The Republican candidates are somewhere between laughable and frightening
&
#2 If Hillary is the best the Democrats have we truly are in need of a third party regardless of the growing pains therein

Whoa whoa stalker no need to make sense now. And ok who in politics would be in that third party???

Oh and by the way NJ this is how you get people to respond to posts unlike your sorry way

Last edited:
Whoa whoa stalker no need to make sense now. And ok who in politics would be in that third party???

Oh and by the way NJ this is how you get people to respond to posts unlike your sorry way
I see, elcato. You get people to respond by coming on here, calling people a bunch of names, talking about how your party can win the next election, and say nothing about the policies of your party and how effective and beneficial they are, and offer no plan for how your party (the same one that has been in charge of Baltimore for the past 45 years) is actually going to help people.

You could have taken issue with my post about obama's lame nuclear deal with Iran (even the Saudis didn't show up at Camp David in protest of what your sorry leader has done, but I am sure you have no idea what I am talking about). Or you could offered a reply to the post about how unemployment is so low and the GDP growth rate is also so low. But you never offered anything. Either you knew that an argument would have been foolish or you were incapable of putting together a cogent response. Or both!

Must say I agree with both you guys!
#1 The Republican candidates are somewhere between laughable and frightening
&
#2 If Hillary is the best the Democrats have we truly are in need of a third party regardless of the growing pains therein
Stalker, what particular issues do you have with Scott Walker? What do you think of Ben Carson? Do you think that Hillary could run the country better than Walker? Do you think that Hillary is smarter than Ben Carson?

NJ I will say what I have been saying, your boys and girl running for president are goofs and in the fact that you can not look at the people running have serious flaws in their game means you are a goof too. You can not stop defending your base. I have not posted one good thing about Obama or Clinton(except that she could beat any of the Rep candidates one on one). So go get your Donald Trump hair do and a sear sucker suit and be done with it you homer

NJ I will say what I have been saying, your boys and girl running for president are goofs and in the fact that you can not look at the people running have serious flaws in their game means you are a goof too. You can not stop defending your base. I have not posted one good thing about Obama or Clinton(except that she could beat any of the Rep candidates one on one). So go get your Donald Trump hair do and a sear sucker suit and be done with it you homer
elcato, one has to wonder why you can't put a thought together without an insult. I think Hillary is a seriously flawed candidate, and she could be beaten by Jeb Bush (I am not a big fan), Ben Carson (I am a big fan), Chris Christie (lukewarm), Scott Walker, and probably some others. Hillary won't even do an interview because she has too much baggage to be able to stand up against even liberal media questioning. She has zero accomplishments in her life. Walker and Christie turned around liberal-made messes in their respective states. If any of the aforementioned candidates don't win, it's because the country has changed and people can't pick a winner. In that case, my life will still be really good and you will still be complaining about petty things and calling people silly names.

Stalker, what particular issues do you have with Scott Walker? What do you think of Ben Carson? Do you think that Hillary could run the country better than Walker? Do you think that Hillary is smarter than Ben Carson?

I don't like his (Walker's) position on unions at all, having been involved in and benefited by them for years. It's not like that association has pilfered treasure. To my view, those of us fortunate to be so associated pumped quite a bit of money into the system-economy because we had good paying jobs, terrible crime that that is.

When Ben Carson says he'd like to see civil issues taken care of by the states, he misrepresents the Constitution, or is just misinformed. The Court has the final word on whether a law is constitutional, not Carson. This is old ruling, going back over 200 years.
No idea if he's smarter than Hillary!? But I will take common sense over intellect every time and this recent utterance speaks to his lack of it.

Elcato, I have no idea who would be a strong candidate for a third party. And if I did, it would just be ripped apart instead of discussed sanely. Obviously there are many of us who feel the 2 party system has outlived it's purpose and usefulness and is no longer representative of in the words of my favorite Republican...."we the people."

I don't like his (Walker's) position on unions at all, having been involved in and benefited by them for years. It's not like that association has pilfered treasure. To my view, those of us fortunate to be so associated pumped quite a bit of money into the system-economy because we had good paying jobs, terrible crime that that is.

When Ben Carson says he'd like to see civil issues taken care of by the states, he misrepresents the Constitution, or is just misinformed. The Court has the final word on whether a law is constitutional, not Carson. This is old ruling, going back over 200 years.
No idea if he's smarter than Hillary!? But I will take common sense over intellect every time and this recent utterance speaks to his lack of it.

Elcato, I have no idea who would be a strong candidate for a third party. And if I did, it would just be ripped apart instead of discussed sanely. Obviously there are many of us who feel the 2 party system has outlived it's purpose and usefulness and is no longer representative of in the words of my favorite Republican...."we the people."
So, you are a union guy. I understand. But you seem to overlook the fact that Walker was left a mess by the liberals who proceeded him (what a surprise) and had to fix the debt issue that Wisconsin had.

Do you think that Hillary has the ability to operate? She has never run anything in her life. I don't think there is any denying that she is part of the establishment. Do you want an establishment candidate?

Specifically, what problem do you have with Carson? Sounds like you might be a believer in Washington having a say in most things, rather than the states. I suspect Ben Carson understands the Constitution better than most, including the current occupant of the White House.

Would you vote for Hillary over Christie? Look at what Christie has done in NJ with all the mess that was left to him, again by liberals. Granted, there are still 30,000 people leaving the state due in large part to oppressive state income and property taxes that developed over decades of liberal rule, but Christie has at least stabilized things after two failed liberals, mcgreevey and corzine, possibly two of the worst governors in modern times. Oops, I forgot about Eliot Spitzer.

You just did not go on here and say something positive about Christie did you? WOW . Carson hmmm should you have at least won some type of election in your life to be president I mean PTA president, or Booster club president, city council something. Walker looks like the the truth is coming out on that guy some questions about monies that were given to big business and where it went, typical republican playbook. Walker will not make it out of the primaries, Christie will not make it into the primaries Bush is well Bush, Paul is starting to visit crazytown Evangelic land, The chick who got fired from IBM or where ever no way she will make it, Santorum not a shot Huckabee come on now. If this is the Republican Party you guys are retarded I mean for real retarded.

You just did not go on here and say something positive about Christie did you? WOW . Carson hmmm should you have at least won some type of election in your life to be president I mean PTA president, or Booster club president, city council something. Walker looks like the the truth is coming out on that guy some questions about monies that were given to big business and where it went, typical republican playbook. Walker will not make it out of the primaries, Christie will not make it into the primaries Bush is well Bush, Paul is starting to visit crazytown Evangelic land, The chick who got fired from IBM or where ever no way she will make it, Santorum not a shot Huckabee come on now. If this is the Republican Party you guys are retarded I mean for real retarded.
And after all those shortcomings you just mentioned for all the candidates, you say nothing of the shortcomings of Hillary? You're content with Hillary? You missed out on all the other Democratic candidates like Jim Webb, or Warren because you're just going to nominate her without vetting??

That is true but I am not saying how great she is, or being a total homer like you guys. She is flawed but she has held office before, but I am sure there is a better candidate in the Democratic party, I can see that and say that can you R R R Republicans about your candidates?

A typical unsophisticated response. A response that is largely derived from watching MSNBC, I suspect. A really funny line that the "truth is starting to come out on Walker." Of course, the liberal media is going to throw all kinds of crap up against the wall and some of it will stick with people like you making up some of the electorate. The fact is that he turned around the financial condition of Wisconsin, and all the little nitpicking isn't going to be able to change that. Meanwhile, obama added $1 trillion in debt for several years in a row. That's ok, though. MSNBC didn't mention it, so it didn't really happen.

Funny that you don't even know who Carly Fiorina is. I saw her interviewed on CNBC recently and, while she is very, very unlikely to be elected, it was easy to see that she is a great interview and is way more intelligent than Hillary and certainly much more comfortable in front of the camera. Keep in mind that Hillary won't even do an interview. She has to hope that all of the controversies will blow over, but they won't. The best thing she could do is to do the interviews now and put everything behind her.

I do find it intriguing that because Bill Clinton was viewed as being a good president (in spite of not taking out bin laden, the Clinton Housing Bubble, lying under oath, having the strong internet economy at his back, etc.) that you think Hillary is going to be just as effective. There is no basis for this. Just tell us the reason why you would vote for Hillary. What is it that she has done? Then get back to your history class and be sure to return daddy's car back to him with a full tank of gas.

Ok you are such a homer you have zero ability to think out side of fox news you are a Rushtard . Keep in mind all that all of the Republican candidates have done nothing but talk about Clinton so what are they bringing to the table tool box? So I will let you get back to posting topics that no one will retort even on the Eastern Football board you got stoned what a loser, get that Billy Idol album and teddy bears I am out goofball.

Ok you are such a homer you have zero ability to think out side of fox news you are a Rushtard . Keep in mind all that all of the Republican candidates have done nothing but talk about Clinton so what are they bringing to the table tool box? So I will let you get back to posting topics that no one will retort even on the Eastern Football board you got stoned what a loser, get that Billy Idol album and teddy bears I am out goofball.
"But I am sure there is a better candidate...." Do you hear yourself? Cat, do you even know who Democrat Jim Webb is? Yet you won't even look at his possibilities because Hillary is "good enough"?? Beautiful, f@ckin' beautiful. Uneducated and proud of it. Why not look for something better? Do me a favor and look up Jim Webb. Just humor me and then tell me he doesn't interest you.

The guy from Virginia yea so go f&ck yourself retard or redneck or religious nut. Hey you got a triple. And where did I say Hillary is the answer where is come on now where is it, I said she could beat any of them in an election which according to polls supports that post. Sorry you can not read I know you are a retard. Clean up is need in the coloring section some retard spilled some pain

The guy from Virginia yea so go f&ck yourself retard or redneck or religious nut. Hey you got a triple. And where did I say Hillary is the answer where is come on now where is it, I said she could beat any of them in an election which according to polls supports that post. Sorry you can not read I know you are a retard. Clean up is need in the coloring section some retard spilled some pain
WOW!!! No, really!! WOW!!

Let's review the highlights of your message: homer, Rushtard, tool box, loser, goofball. Five great inputs. Very mature. When you can't argue based on facts or knowledge, call names and use insults. Do you know how lame you come off?

You never did respond to the post about you still being ticked off in spite of who wins the election. So, as Hillary says, "what difference does it make?"

Why is it even important to you who wins? You are still going to be pissed off and complaining and calling people silly names.

njfan47.
* Of course you are right, Walker inherited a mess. If it was anything like PA, it evolved over time, shared by many. I really don't like using terms like libs, conservatives, etc to lay blame but do know monies not put in the fund were diverted to favored programs-businesses by all….and feel those who benefitted from years of this bonus should share the burden of repayment rather than simply asking those working who had nothing to do with shortfalls or the general body of taxpayers....to foot the bill. By the way because this is so often not mentioned, state employers, teachers, etc are taxpayers. Do we double bang them? The mess in PA was created by politicians, not unions, tho that message is convienently lost in rhetoric.
* I think Hillary Clinton is a lightweight and would not vote for her.
* Yes I'm sure Carson has a reasonable grasp of the Constitution hoping his recent idiocy-remarks were more about getting attention, however negative, than a reflection of his knowledge of Constitutional law.
* I can't say I'd vote for Christie. At some point I’m shooting myself in the foot casting a vote that way or Walker’s. Ultimately, I think we all vote our wallet.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT