ADVERTISEMENT

ESPN-2....great games today/tomorrow

Stalker

Gold Member
Oct 13, 2001
* Just finished St. John Bosco vs St. Thomas Aquinas, SJB beat them 20-7 at STA. Looked good!
* St. Joe's-IMG on now, no score but Hawks look more than capable
* 10:00 is Mater Dei vs Carlsbad, Ca
* Tomorrow (time?) Good Counsel vs St. Edward

Hard finding a slate like that where you can see 6-7 of the best teams in the country.

Stalk -

IMG is up on St. Joseph's Boys Prep 17-0 in the third.

Mater Dei is actually in Utah tonight playing the Bingham Miners. The Monarchs are leading in that tussle, 21-0, in the second period.

Reactions: Stalker
Clearly the Prep's main weakness was its offensive line. If you count the tight end, four of the six starters from last year graduated. And of course IMG's defensive line is outstanding.

I'm not worried about the offensive line as the season progresses. They'll learn lots of lessons from this. You can play all the 7&7s you want in the offseason, but they don't do much for linemen.

Clearly the Prep's main weakness was its offensive line. If you count the tight end, four of the six starters from last year graduated. And of course IMG's defensive line is outstanding.

I'm not worried about the offensive line as the season progresses. They'll learn lots of lessons from this. You can play all the 7&7s you want in the offseason, but they don't do much for linemen.
tulla. I think a lot of OLs are going to look bad against IMG's DL. # 90 was awesome. They'll be fine when they play teams from this planet.

Reactions: Bighead75
Like Skinner Man said, the Mater Dei I showed is not 'the' MD. Hopefully some still checked it out as the Qb from Carlsbad was as impressive as Stone-#90 was from IMG. Qb is going to Alabama.

Good news for prep fans. Losing to IMG by only 3 means your ~40 point favorites against any other team in PA
They will be a huge favorite and my pick as well to win it all but the wpial has been the ones to beat them and 6A is extremely strong in the wpial this year. NA and PCC have talent all over the field and are favorites to make the championship this year. Cannon Mac and mt lebo are strong too. Who ever comes out of the wpial will make it interesting.

Reactions: Stalker
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT