ADVERTISEMENT

D1 AAAA final - was this moved to Sat?

ChesMont2

Oct 25, 2007
per Rick O'Brien on Twitter, now Sat at 1PM..........is this true? Can't find confirmation.

Yes, now Sat. per Pennsbury website

Pennsbury HS is competing in the following championship events this week:

District One Football Championship PHS vs Coatesville @ Souderton HS Saturday 11/29/14 1pm - Tickets $8 each on sale Saturday beginning at 11:30am at Souderton HS.

Isn't Souderton turf? All 3 delco games today went off as scheduled on grass fields. There is no more precipitation in the forecast. Why move the games?

Souderton had at least 5 inches of snow. I would suspect additional time is needed to clear field, stands, lot, etc. Now more people can attend Wood game:)

The comedy in District 1 never ends. Just play at Quakertown, it's obviously ready. Why does Souderton need two extra days?

Furthermore let's play it at the same time as the other east semi 30 minutes away. At least start the game at 5 or 6 to give fans a chance to see both.

Contact District 1 Chairman and complain.

They botched the Soccer playoff seeding.
They botched the Football playoff seeding.
They now are botching the locations, dates, and times for the D1 championships.

I think its a joke they pay an outside source to calculate points. I don't know about football but they most certainly do with the Soccer playoffs.

Is it really that hard that they have to pay an outside company to do this? If so then the formula is excessive.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT