ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats, Pennsbury!

71SKINS

Nov 2, 2001
Hail to the Falcons!!! 2014 District 1 Champs, and you did it your way. That was one hell of a goal line stance. Good Luck next week !

Brother, Me thinks Parkland would take issue with that statement!

Did you see over on FB my baby daughter is graduating from MCRD Parris Island this Friday. All 5'2, 125lbs of her. Coach Schmidt once told her that she would be the only girl he would let to try out for football - and I just thought he was kidding. She is tough as nails. Will let Uncle Sam pay for college - smart move in this day and age. Anyway, just thought I'd brag a little.
Take care, Blitz......Good Luck to your Falcons!

71Skins - USMC

As a 20 year USMC MSgt, (plus a '63 NHS grad) Congrats on your Daughters graduation from Parris Island.. While she is your Daughter, she is now entering into a lifelong Brotherhood. She will forever be a United States Marine - Getting through Parris Island is a tremendous accomplishment. I know you are proud!

Re: 71Skins - USMC

MSgt Olsen, thank you for the kind words. Her mother and I are very proud of her. ( along with the rest of her family and friends ). The Marines have got themselves a real quality kid in Emily. Red Team Gym Night Captain, Varsity Cheerleader, Varsity Cross Country, and JV softball. She had AP English and History classes and was in the Honors programs for most other classes.

She had planned to follow her older sister to Happy Valley but she wasn't sure as to what she wanted to pursue as a major.Long story short, she talked to the recruiters at Neshaminy and just fell in love with the Marines.

She completed the Crucible last Wed. She called home yesterday and the first words were, " Dad, I'm a Marine ". The pride meter goes off the charts.

We are flying down Wed. for Family Day on Thursday, and Graduation on Friday. She doesn't have to report to Camp Geiger for Marine Combat Training until Jan. 5.

Her MOS is Fixed Wing Aircraft Electronics. I think her basic electronics classes are at 29Palms, Ca.

MSgt, if you would like occasional updates on her journey, please contact my classmate and your fellow NHS HoF member, Bruce Traney. We could exchange emails privately.

Thank you for your interest!

Semper Fi

Sincere congratulations to your daughter, you and the family. Well done! Listen, my people just had young Kyle graduate from Parris, shipped to Pendelton, electronics, ground electronics. Let me know if that can benefit her.

Thanks Stalker for the kind words and god speed to young Kyle. We are flying down today, tomorrow is Family Day, and Friday is Graduation. We just found out that she doesn't have to report to Camp Geiger until 5, January for Marine Advanced Combat Training. So, she'll be home for Christmas.

Stalk, A Merry Christmas to you and your family!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT