ADVERTISEMENT

Bucks County Intelligencer - Sports Reporters weigh in on the game

ChesmontLeague1

Jul 26, 2012
One update/correction to Drew's comments. Other than Jordan Young at QB (Jr) the other key players Amir Ealey, Jay Stocker, Akeema Evans, Ricky Southcott, Jalen Hudson, Jimmy Clark, Keenan Coleman, etc are all seniors.

Dan is definitely a homer and not sure how many Coatesville games he attended but had a good point. What will be interesting is if Pennsbury wears down the Coatesville d but I need to add the Coatesville o will be rested and will still be running and throwing. Most of Coatesville's players only play 1 side of ball. I'm curious to see how Pennsbury defense will hold up against Coatesville's offense. You can stop Young and Stocker and Ealey but what about Clark and Coleman and Hudson or vice versa? Can Coatesville slow down Snorweath? Will Coatesville keep its eye on the occasional pass or the other RBs? Should be an interesting game. I can see very solid cases for either team winning.

This post was edited on 11/28 10:44 AM by ChesmontLeague1

This post was edited on 11/28 11:05 AM by ChesmontLeague1

http://suburbanonesports.com/article/content/intelligencercourier-times-lets-talk-football-11-26-14-0048784

"Having said all that, my hope for Pennsbury is that they crank out a few more passes - I'm talking maybe a total of 8-10 in this game - to back Coatesville off."

Why would anyone that's watched Snyder all these years think this would happen? And when he does resort to trying the pass this year it's been thrown up for grabs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT