ADVERTISEMENT

Bill to Separate Boundary and Non-Boundary Schools

Then a school like Imhotep would have a clear advantage
Yes and we can't expect reason when the PIAA, much like the NCAA goes whatever way the wind is blowing. The core of the problem is outdated district alignments (or the principle of "districts") with the overseeing governing body struggling to work within that broken framework. I may be from the woods but how many patches can you put on an old tire?

Yes and we can't expect reason when the PIAA, much like the NCAA goes whatever way the wind is blowing. The core of the problem is outdated district alignments (or the principle of "districts") with the overseeing governing body struggling to work within that broken framework. I may be from the woods but how many patches can you put on an old tire?

I’m not sure districts are the problem - it’s weird, for instance, that D1 gets five teams in a state playoff and 11 gets one, but that’s an ancillary issue that would just take some retinkering to adjust numbers.

I think the issue is, as youth/high school sports have increased in stakes, the all star team, I need to get mine mentally has become the norm and totally upset the landscape.

Reactions: Aragorn
If I understand 6 days correctly , he believes Prep stays the same , but schools like Ryan & Judge Start amassing talent too. Then you have 4-5 monster teams in 6A, just like North Jersey.

If I understand 6 days correctly , he believes Prep stays the same , but schools like Ryan & Judge Start amassing talent too. Then you have 4-5 monster teams in 6A, just like North Jersey.

I guess I don’t understand what, other than institutional will, is stopping them now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT