ADVERTISEMENT

Attendance of state championship games

yeah it makes sense, so who are you to question somebody that goes every year just because you were there once or twice a long time ago?

funny you mention the games being too close to the holidays, Mike has complained about that numerous times especially when they were played a week before Christmas

yeah the private schools often fail to bring much of a crowd, what's your excuse for the basketball attendance? too close to Easter??? on top of that those Philly schools are pretty close to Hershey at least compared to the W

yeah it makes sense, so who are you to question somebody that goes every year just because you were there once or twice a long time ago?

funny you mention the games being too close to the holidays, Mike has complained about that numerous times especially when they were played a week before Christmas

yeah the private schools often fail to bring much of a crowd, what's your excuse for the basketball attendance? too close to Easter??? on top of that those Philly schools are pretty close to Hershey at least compared to the WPIAL

"............ Mike has complained about that numerous times especially when they were played a week before Christmas!"
Has he done anything about it? Has Mike done anything to help the PIAA get through some tough times. Couldn't have. Everything is still the same!

You said, "Mike said the privates never bring a crowd!" Well I can say two times he was wrong and Lilromeo has been to some with a good crowd. Shfoot said there were great crowds. So is Mike cherry picking years? When you get home ask your Dad, er Mike if his stats are correct.

And about basketball? This is a football forum!! I couldn't answer to basketball!

Good Ole Mike!!

Last edited:
Since you’re not that bright or insightful, I’ll make it clear now that I’m done playing with you like a rag doll. You’ve taken an attendance issue and manifested it in to an east/west issue, particularly a PCL issue. Again, PCL was begged to join and yes, demographics would dictate a higher probability of success in football and basketball. This has been your position since you’ve showed up on this board. You’re more of a “hang around” personality. Your impulsive reaction to insult speaks to your inability to have an original thought, so get with Mike and find out what to say next. Oh the irony of you calling someone else sensitive - lol.
i did not make it an east/west issue, the private schools in the west don't draw much of a crowd either but sorry you took that personally against your precious eastern schools

i never insulted anybody here that didn't insult me first, don't dish it out if you can't take it

i'm a "hang around" personality? and what exactly are you? I haven't seen any interesting insight from you so what exactly do you want from me?

yes i will use Mike as he has facts, I've given more than my fair share of original thought here and it clearly has angered you and many other sensitive ones, like i said GO GET LAID

"............ Mike has complained about that numerous times especially when they were played a week before Christmas!"
Has he done anything about it? Has Mike done anything to help the PIAA get through some tough times. Couldn't have. Everything is still the same!

You said, "Mike said the privates never bring a crowd!" Well I can say two times he was wrong and Lilromeo has been to some with a good crowd. Shfoot said there were great crowds. So is Mike cherry picking years? When you get home ask your Dad, er Mike if his stats are correct.

And about basketball? This is a football forum!! I couldn't answer to basketball!

Good Ole Mike!!
lol what should he do? why would the PIAA listen to him? he whines about it in his chat and twitter all the time

wow you got a whopping... 2 TIMES where they brought a crowd

keep crying about... absolutely nothing how dare I say they don't bring crowds I'm so mean right paula from philly???? HAHAHA

lol what should he do? why would the PIAA listen to him? he whines about it in his chat and twitter all the time

wow you got a whopping... 2 TIMES where they brought a crowd

keep crying about... absolutely nothing how dare I say they don't bring crowds I'm so mean right paula from philly???
Why would I cry?? You really are taking this too personally. Take that nap Mike and mommy keep insisting on!!

You’re lonely and lost, it’s obvious since you came to hang around. Maybe Mike can give you a hug, you sure need one.

Enough of this troll discourse. I’m predicting right now, if NA doesn’t make it, the 6A state championship will have less than 3000 attendees!!!! Record lows.

however, if NA is there, lots of the community will show up. 10,000 attendees!!! Book it. NA is a huge community.

that’s why you guys have to root and hope for NA to make it. We can break attendance records.

Reactions: paul from philly
You’re lonely and lost, it’s obvious since you came to hang around. Maybe Mike can give you a hug, you sure need one.
yeah i'm lost, lonely and need a hug... I better make sure to avoid the state championships when your private schools are with their low attendance it's very lonely HAHA

Why would I cry?? You really are taking this too personally. Take that nap Mike and mommy keep insisting on!!
why would you cry? i don't know i'm still wondering why you are all shaken up about my comments to begin with

you act like i insulted your mommy

Enough of this troll discourse. I’m predicting right now, if NA doesn’t make it, the 6A state championship will have less than 3000 attendees!!!! Record lows.

however, if NA is there, lots of the community will show up. 10,000 attendees!!! Book it. NA is a huge community.

that’s why you guys have to root and hope for NA to make it. We can break attendance records.
did they bring much in 2010 and 2012?

i'm sure more than the private schools but that's not saying much

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT