ADVERTISEMENT

You know that obama is a gold-plated phony when he tells you...

njfan47

Jan 8, 2009
that he has cut the deficit at a faster rate than any administration since World War II. Either he's just plain stupid, or is disingenuous, or just doesn't understand economics. I vote for all three!

Would any reporter, or obamabot liberal on this website (where are they hiding!), have the intelligence to ask if president clumsy understands the difference between deficit and debt. For the record, the debt has gone from $10 trillion to about $18 trillion under clumsy's watch.

Obama said that the economy is humming during his state of the union address. Unemployment down, stock market up, etc.. He is taking the high road I think. The gap between rich and poor has never been greater. Unemployment is a misleading number as it does not take into account the number of people who have given up. More people are on food stamps than ever before. The middleclass is getting hammered at every turn. Haven't had a wage increase in almost 6 years. Not quite humming as far as I understand.

But NJ, help me out here. The stock market is holding at 17 for the last 6 months. Up, down, up, down and still holding at 17 plus change since September. Would this be a form of an adjustment so to speak. Instead of skyrocketing or having the floor drop out, what does a holding pattern say to you?

So far, it's about a 5% correction from the December highs. But it's just a minor correction and the market is poised to go higher if president clumsy doesn't do something stupid, With rates so low (artificially), markets shouldn't go too much lower here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT