ADVERTISEMENT

Yes finally time for war with North Korea

sammyk

Oct 26, 2001
the planet was getting too crowded anyway. Nice to see our President and North Korea president act the same way, the two Mussolini's ,it's about time that America acted like a third world dictatorship . Mercia fuc* yea #howstupidarewe

Last edited:
the planet was getting too crowded anyway. Nice to see our President and North Korea president act the same way, the two Mussolini's ,it's about time that America acted like a third world dictatorship . Mercia fuc* yea #howstupidarewe

Makes the Libertarian party look good doesn't it? As I have been saying in previous posts, America is the best country in the world but we haven't been great in a long time. Being the policeman of the world has gotten us off track and made some very bad enemies in the past few decades. Just don't even answer the little fat guy. Then, if he tries something, you have the right to beat the tar out of him and his backward country. All this posturing and yelling is bad for the system!!

Makes the Libertarian party look good doesn't it? As I have been saying in previous posts, America is the best country in the world but we haven't been great in a long time. Being the policeman of the world has gotten us off track and made some very bad enemies in the past few decades. Just don't even answer the little fat guy. Then, if he tries something, you have the right to beat the tar out of him and his backward country. All this posturing and yelling is bad for the system!!

The man threatened us with nuclear destruction while Obama’s and GW’s kicking the can down the road hasn’t worked unless you consider today’s reality with North Korea acceptable.

Obama’s farcical “Strategic Patience” hasn’t worked any more than the historic record shows appeasement of tyrants ever does.

But I still feel and hope at some point his inner circle deposes him or that China facilitates a coup to avoid any manner of war on the peninsula and beyond. No one except the little fat guy wants that.

It’s probably expecting too much for the people of North Korea to rise up like people have done throughout history attempting to gain their freedom but they seem weak.

Trump thinks he can bomb his way out. Bombing campaigns in Iraq, Afghanistan are up and civilian deaths are reported to be 10x higher than under past Administrations. What do you think bombing civilians at weddings produces?

It still concerns me that in his first hour long meeting to discuss the US nuclear arsenal, Trump asked no less than 5 times "we have these things, why don't we use them"?

Civilians....really? It’s called collateral damage but maybe we should let them come into our country like all the other illegal foreigners, settling in California and sanctuary cities. Hot dam…here come the Taliban.

How about a little love and sympathy for American deaths. Civilians? Jesus!

Your end always justifies your means. You just created 10x the terrorist. You'll be fighting them for decades. Bin Laden won.

"Civilians....really? It’s called collateral damage..."

Stalker you seem to question whether or not these people are really "civilians" in addition to just dismissing them as collateral damage. I fully understand collateral damage, friendly fire, using human shields happens. But I would like to think the US tries to limit these things.

Trump seems to have given the green light to bomb at will without any regard. How else do you explain reports that 10x the civilians deaths are happening?

But back to your "civilians" and "maybe we should let them come into our country like all the other illegal foreigners" comments. Why do foreigners scare your party so much? It seems they are perfectly fine to work in your factories and produce goods. Do you know that American born persons are far more likely to commit a terrorist act, murder or just about any other crime?

As always, you twist things. I did not dismiss them, merely defined the term when civilians are accidentally killed in combat; collateral damage. My response was about your even mentioning their deaths while not mentioning American deaths. Your question “Why do foreigners scare you party” is another example of you misquoting as I stated “illegal foreigners”….not foreigners.

I feel good being an American but curious why you don’t feel the same regard and connection at emphasizing “our people” in harm’s way over civilians.

By the way, these men and women in harm’s way are from the left, right, center, gay, straight, covering the entire demography of our country. The mission didn’t hinge on that. You might consider that when making assumptions about me. America is my party with the registration being Independent.

Stalker, don't waste your time. You're arguing with depressed and/or insane individuals, for the most part. If a psychologist looked at sammy's posts, he/she wouldn't even know where to begin, as far as administering advice/treatment. It's an impossible situation.

These two are so politically locked in, that they can't see that Clinton's and Incapabama's actions/inactions have created today's North Korea crisis. It's an impossible situation. Best to just sit back and laugh at their daily, sometimes 2-3 times daily rants.

"My response was about your even mentioning their deaths while not mentioning American deaths."

What American deaths? We're talking about Trump's bombing crusade. Obama bombed plenty. More than Bush. But when you hear 10x the civilians are being killed. That's a problem.

Seeing your second paragraph. How do you feel about Trump kicking people willing to serve the country (unlike him) because of their sexuality?

Civilians being killed is an issue, and regrettable. What’s your point? And come on, Trump is becoming a politician, saying a lot of this and that.
While it was a man's world back in the day, B4 the wussification of things....sexuality was not an issue when I was in.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT