ADVERTISEMENT

Yeah, this economy..........

paul from philly

Dec 9, 2010
........is really humming along. I can't believe the media hasn't crucified Obama. Domestic policy, none to speak of!! Foreign policy, aside from the Iran deal which no one still knows what will happen, there is also a big nothing!!
I know most liberals would say that the Repubs basically stonewalled his presidency, but I think they let Barry off the hook. After watching anniversary shows about the Civil Rights movement, my admiration for LBJ is through the roof. How he got the Civil Rights Bill passed when even most in his own party were against it is really amazing. (Kennedy was a pimp.) Obama could take a lesson from Johnson on how to persuade people or cajole them. Reagan had the talent and so did Clinton. They all got things done working across the aisle. This bum can't even invite someone over for breakfast, let alone set an agenda.

Get Scott Walker in there and we can be like Wisconsin. Oh wait they are last in job growth and have a budget shortfall oops

Get Scott Walker in there and we can be like Wisconsin. Oh wait they are last in job growth and have a budget shortfall oops
Sammy, how about poor job growth under obama and an $18 trillion national debt, $8 trillion of which he added. Doesn't this pale in comparison to Walker? Why would you point out Walker when you have a failure right in front of your eyes? Walker had to clean up the mess made by the previous liberal administration in Wisconsin. It's never easy to turn out the lights at the party, Sammy!

Who said anything about Scott walker?? There are definitely a few empty suits in the Republican lineup but there are some you have to take a look at. What about Rubio? Kasich?? Or are you just gonna tow the line with Hillary?? What about the other Dems? Granted, the media won't let you in on the other candidates because they have their own agenda, but what about Jim Webb??

Kaisich seems to be to be the least crazy of the lot. I did watch the debate on fox just to see what each candidate had to say and of course Trump. Kaisich I thought did well but in true fox and republican fashion the 700 club broke out during the so called debate. Rubio has a shot and I still think Bush will be in it late. As for the democrats Webb is an option just need more on him

You might not get what you want. The DNC is cutting the number of debates down to about 6. From like 20 four years ago down to 6. I think they don't want Sanders or anyone else to screw with Hillary. She's fragile right now and needs all the support she can get. If Biden got into it, he could win it. Whether he wants it now because of his age or of just losing a son, don't know. But at least the other side likes him and he might get things done. The downsize to him is he is an insider since 1972 (part of the problem).

Kaisich seems to be to be the least crazy of the lot. I did watch the debate on fox just to see what each candidate had to say and of course Trump. Kaisich I thought did well but in true fox and republican fashion the 700 club broke out during the so called debate. Rubio has a shot and I still think Bush will be in it late. As for the democrats Webb is an option just need more on him
Sammy, did you think Ben Carson was crazy? And what is more crazy, a Republican who says what he believes and wants to fix the country, or a so-called president (obama) who lets ISIS run wild and establish a very strong position in the middle east? I think you've got your priorities a little misplaced, my man, but I understand that media influence is a powerful thing.

First of all Obama is not running so that is a non issue. I think Everyone wants to fix the country when running for president. Bush II started the middle east screw up so if you want to go back to WWII and discuss the problems created then in the middle east we can. But back to crazy

Trump- come on man when you say that you will get rid of Obama care and replace it with something awesome and not give a clue to what the awesome thing is you migth be a little crazy.

Huckabee- 700 club and then some bat shit crazy

Walker- said absolutely nothing and is also a religious nut

Paul- do I need to explain, break out that wood chipper and chainsaw wow

Santorum- Crazy

I agree on Santorum and Huckabee, but you have to admit that Sanders and O'Malley are nuts (if you know who they are, of course!). You libs are classic, constantly trying to restrict the discussion. The issue is not whether obama is running or not, the issue is why you don't post about the insanity of obama doing virtually nothing about ISIS. The other guy did the same thing a few weeks ago about wanting to fight Trump when so many other important things are going on. The media gets what the media wants when low-information types are on the receiving end. Just imagine, Sammy, how the media would be providing non-stop coverage if a Republican were president and ISIS were doing what they are doing today and have done over the past year. And you would be on this board complaining non-stop! See how it works!

I agree on Santorum and Huckabee, but you have to admit that Sanders and O'Malley are nuts (if you know who they are, of course!). You libs are classic, constantly trying to restrict the discussion. The issue is not whether obama is running or not, the issue is why you don't post about the insanity of obama doing virtually nothing about ISIS. The other guy did the same thing a few weeks ago about wanting to fight Trump when so many other important things are going on. The media gets what the media wants when low-information types are on the receiving end. Just imagine, Sammy, how the media would be providing non-stop coverage if a Republican were president and ISIS were doing what they are doing today and have done over the past year. And you would be on this board complaining non-stop! See how it works!
Sammy...no response?

Too busy with life so where were we, oh the media yea I was watching fox news and there are tons of negatives that are directed to the Dems

I was watching Chris Matthews last night (I hate to admit he's a La Salle guy) and considering he is totally left of center, he was praising Trump for his outspokenness. He even said that the Dems better watch out for him because he is totally unpredictable and he is striking a nerve with almost all americans. Hillary is taking it on the chin from all sides now, even MSNBC. Something she never had to do with Billy!! Taking it on the chin I mean, get it!!??

I was watching Chris Matthews last night (I hate to admit he's a La Salle guy) and considering he is totally left of center, he was praising Trump for his outspokenness. He even said that the Dems better watch out for him because he is totally unpredictable and he is striking a nerve with almost all americans. Hillary is taking it on the chin from all sides now, even MSNBC. Something she never had to do with Billy!! Taking it on the chin I mean, get it!!??
Hillary? Which chin!?

Too busy with life so where were we, oh the media yea I was watching fox news and there are tons of negatives that are directed to the Dems
I was referring to the post from Friday, August 14. You can't keep the discussion going, Sammy? Regarding negatives on Fox, there was also some negativity toward the candidates in the most recent debate, wasn't there Sammy? I am sure the same type of tough questions won't be heard when the Dems have their first debate on CNN.

Getting back to the topic of this thread, I'm just so glad that Barry is acting like his job is done, he's done a bang up job and he is taking his farewell tour now with his legacy intact The market sucks, the prospects for the future are shaky at best and his foreign policy is no where. His farewell tour can't be over fast enough.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT