ADVERTISEMENT

WTF

sammyk

Oct 26, 2001
Trump supporters do not want to be called deplorables then maybe they should not act like mongaloids, like those dummies in Erie

Trump supporters do not want to be called deplorables then maybe they should not act like mongaloids, like those dummies in Erie

Always loved the way James Carvell, Clinton's campaign manager, described Pennsylvania. "You have Philadelphia and Pittsburgh and the rest of the state is Arkansas!"

So true and where I am from Greene County PA show how true that statement is

A reporter was just dismembered by the Saudi's. Trump covers for the Saudi's. Trump goes to Montana and endorses the body slamming of reporters by a guy who plead guilty. The crowd goes wild and even makes slashing the throat signs to reporters.

Deplorable.

A reporter was just dismembered by the Saudi's. Trump covers for the Saudi's. Trump goes to Montana and endorses the body slamming of reporters by a guy who plead guilty. The crowd goes wild and even makes slashing the throat signs to reporters.

Deplorable.

These midterms should be interesting as hell. I was pretty sure that there would be a blue wave coming in November but I'm starting to hedge my bets. I know the democrats are really hitting the "Get out and Vote" montra but I think the republicans are getting a lot of energy too. Hold All Bets!!

Well the "Proud Boys" AKA Nazis will be out. I am thinking Trump has been the worst thing for this country since slavery

Some Republicans are sick of Trump's shit too. Dems take Congress. Fall short on the Senate. Too much funny business going on with voting. I mean, look at GA and ND.

Dems start investigating everything immediately. Trump doesn't even run in 2020 to avoid jail time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT