ADVERTISEMENT

Wrestling Postseason

RoverNation05

Aug 22, 2010
In years past, I've written up and covered the PIAA team and individual postseasons on here, mostly as a writing exercise for me, but also I know there are people who tangentially follow it and appreciate the updates. Is that something people will want this year? With District Duals coming up this weekend, we're getting in to the real fun part of the year.

Reactions: Relayer
In years past, I've written up and covered the PIAA team and individual postseasons on here, mostly as a writing exercise for me, but also I know there are people who tangentially follow it and appreciate the updates. Is that something people will want this year? With District Duals coming up this weekend, we're getting in to the real fun part of the year.
Why not Rover. Nothing wrong with expanding the board's scope especially in the off season.

Definitely Rover. Ex-wrestler and huge fan. Your knowledge and input is so welcomed here. Wrestling coverage has diminished greatly over the years so your write ups are a life saver. Thank you!!

Absolutely, thanks Rover! I have to chuckle when I see Faith Christian is wrestling Bristol for the District 1 AA title. Kudos to Bristol for showing up, but will any of the matches last more than 2 minutes? D1 AAA is wide open.

Rover!

I love your work regardless of the focus (so write away -- and get it to us right away too as we can't wait).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT