ADVERTISEMENT

Wow! What a site, happy to have found this

Hey, Ive been a long time fan of high school football in general but specifically in PA. I have gone to a game on Friday for the past 35 years, some Saturdays, and some Sundays. Catholic League games a loooong time ago. Just wanted to introduce myself before I start posting a ton.
Welcome ,I too used to attend the PCL games every Sunday throughout the city.

Hey, Ive been a long time fan of high school football in general but specifically in PA. I have gone to a game on Friday for the past 35 years, some Saturdays, and some Sundays. Catholic League games a loooong time ago. Just wanted to introduce myself before I start posting a ton.
Welcome, I love to hear others prospectives from different parts of the state.

hey friday night- welcome! Yes, this is cool site, usually fun and interesting but some folks try to provoke arguments, just as an fyi...i for one am a lifelong WPIAL / District 7 follower

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT