ADVERTISEMENT

Wood is a mess

Dec 8, 2022
Armstrong steps down yesterday! Surprising or not? Apparently the DC also left. The OC is interim coach. It's crazy how it only took five years for the program to fall apart.

Reactions: lilromeo
Administration just not supporting football?
What I have heard is that Armstrong can’t relate or adapt to recruiting players. Losing 62-14 to Bonner this weekend was not received well by parents or staff. There had not been a sense of urgency or a desire for some time to improve. This isn’t weight ball. Hopefully, they can find their way.

Armstrong steps down yesterday! Surprising or not? Apparently the DC also left. The OC is interim coach. It's crazy how it only took five years for the program to fall apart.
I feel bad for Armstrong. That once great program went to the cellar beginning with the Walp fiasco. I seriously doubt anyone can bring it back. They had their chance with Watkins and screwed it up.

Reactions: bucksftball
I feel bad for Armstrong. That once great program went to the cellar beginning with the Walp fiasco. I seriously doubt anyone can bring it back. They had their chance with Watkins and screwed it up.
Someone give me a call

I love the area always have. I can retire here hmmmmm. Where does Wood play their games ??

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT