ADVERTISEMENT

With the Fuhrer Trump

we can expect food prices to rise, the national debt would skyrocket http://www.thestreet.com/story/1333...t-here-s-what-would-happen-to-the-u-s-economy
Some of Trump's plans definitely need refinement. I didn't read your link, but it states that the national debt would skyrocket. NEWS FLASH: It has already done so under obama. Where are those headlines? Trump hasn't even gotten into office and might never do so, and we read about the debt skyrocketing under his policies, while nothing is written by the liberal media about the $9 trillion that obama has added to the debt. Sammy, why didn't you post about that? See what a robot you are? The liberal media loves their influence over guys like you!

Yea 2 wars did not help the dept either, why didn't you say anything about that. See how much of a robot you are with he crazy Fox news media. Funny how the gate swings both ways

Yea 2 wars did not help the dept either, why didn't you say anything about that. See how much of a robot you are with he crazy Fox news media. Funny how the gate swings both ways
I watch about a half hour of Fox News per week, Sammy. Nice try. Bush's wars were ill-advised, no question. Bush and obama were terrible presidents, and we are still doing ok. But obama is doing more long-term damage to the country, the type of stuff that takes years to unfold, well after he is gone from office. The same could be said about Bush and the wars, but there always was going to be a third caliphate; just the timing was in question.

Some of Trump's plans definitely need refinement. I didn't read your link, but it states that the national debt would skyrocket. NEWS FLASH: It has already done so under obama. Where are those headlines? Trump hasn't even gotten into office and might never do so, and we read about the debt skyrocketing under his policies, while nothing is written by the liberal media about the $9 trillion that obama has added to the debt. Sammy, why didn't you post about that? See what a robot you are? The liberal media loves their influence over guys like you!

The debt tripled under Reagan and doubled under each Bush. Oops!

The debt tripled under Reagan and doubled under each Bush. Oops!
You've tried that lame double-triple BS before and it failed. Forget percentages and instead talk real dollars. Obama increased the debt by $9 trillion. If you double your money in investments, it's not very substantial if you invested $25, but it is if you invest $1 million. I am sure this is going to be hard to understand for you.

I've never talked about the doubling and tripling. Are you really going to compare 1970's dollars to 2016 dollars? What's the debt without the Bush wars?

I've never talked about the doubling and tripling. Are you really going to compare 1970's dollars to 2016 dollars? What's the debt without the Bush wars?

You know, I have to jump in here. "Bush's two wars!" As far as I'm concerned, there's only one war that was Bush's fault. The Iraq war. The Afghan war was an American war! We were going after Bin Laden and Al Qaeda. What were we going to do, sit around and wait for the next wave of homeland terrorism?

Now this, ladies and gentlemen, is what you call short-term memory loss or just plain stupidity:
Reluctant to Comment on Saturday, May 14 at 12:11 AM: "The debt tripled under Reagan and doubled under each Bush."
Reluctant to Comment on Monday, May 16 at 8:56 PM: I've never talked about the doubling and tripling."

I suspect this is about where it starts to get really entertaining!

Guys guys we need to be talking about the Fuhrer and get ready we will all be wearing Trumpstikas

Guys guys we need to be talking about the Fuhrer and get ready we will all be wearing Trumpstikas
Don't try to take the focus off of Reluctant to Think, Sammy. He just failed miserably and now we need to hear the really good part. I love his humor, so be sure not to get in the way of it.

And Trump, for all his issues, would still be way better than the clown who is currently in the White House or the clown who Trump is running against.

You've tried that lame double-triple BS before and it failed.

You really are stupid. You said I had tried that lame double-triple before? When was before? Or do you just pull stuff out of your ass since Trump made it acceptable to you guys?

Last edited:
I see you're right on point with the GOP ChristieFan. After crying about how Obama has ruined the country for 8 years, now that Trump is your guy we are hearing "President's really can't do much damage because of checks and balances". So which is it?

You really are stupid. You said I had tried that lame double-triple before? When was before? Or do you just pull stuff out of your ass since Trump made it acceptable to you guys?
I'm stupid? You are just too much good entertainment. Did you read the above post from me on Wednesday morning outlining your hypocracy? You posted last Saturday about Reagan tripling the debt and Bush doubling it. Then, you came back on Monday and said "I've never talked about doubling and tripling."

When it's right there in print, it's pretty hard to deny. This makes me wonder how difficult you are to deal with when the evidence is a little more ambiguous. Must be a great experience for those in your path!

ChristieFan .... I posted the tripling post. You said I've posted that previously, meaning before that post. I replied with I never did. Is it really that hard to understand? You're beginning to bore me.

ChristieFan .... I posted the tripling post. You said I've posted that previously, meaning before that post. I replied with I never did. Is it really that hard to understand? You're beginning to bore me.
C'mon, we know you have multiple handles. Most of you libs have multiple board handles and probably multiple ID's, etc. It's all part of being complete phonies and living your lies. You and delcofootball are one and the same until proven otherwise!

And where do you get the Christiefan reference? Delusional. He was far from my #1 candidate, but he did save New Jersey, at least for now, by implementing some financial control. However, it's likely that the electorate will go back to a democrat who will run things irresponsibly again. It will be great to watch it unfold....from very far away!

Last edited:
I see you're right on point with the GOP ChristieFan. After crying about how Obama has ruined the country for 8 years, now that Trump is your guy we are hearing "President's really can't do much damage because of checks and balances". So which is it?
I assume you are talking to me, but since you don't know how to properly reply to a particular message, it's not certain. My comment was in reference to Sammy putting too much stock in his candidate winning, as if his life was so dependent on the outcome. The point is that we control our lives; and even politicians like obama can't affect our lives if we work hard and smart (foreign concepts to you) and make the right moves (away from high-tax liberal states). You took the remarks out of context, either intentionally for insult purposes, or more likely, due to incompetence.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT