ADVERTISEMENT

Who is this Scaramucci

He got owned by Obama at a townhall a few years ago. He hated Donny before he got paid by him. He'll be in the wind in 60 days.

He got owned by Obama at a townhall a few years ago. He hated Donny before he got paid by him. He'll be in the wind in 60 days.
Well at least we would have had a man in the office instead of the parade of pencil neck wimps and flawed women you guys push forward to satisfy your far flung base.

Reactions: sammyk
A man ha this guy is the apitimy of wuss he is the kind of frat rat I used to beat the shit out of when I was in college.

Your statement about Incapabama® owning Scaramucci at a town hall shows either a terrifying lack of knowledge about finance or just pure political bias. I suspect much of both, in this case.

For example:
  • in his reply, Incapabama® incorrectly calls Lehman Brothers "Lehmans"
  • he claims that Main Street was beat up, rather than Wall St. Specifically, the crisis was caused by the Clinton Housing Bubbleas way too many people who couldn't afford houses were allowed to own them based on bad lending practices which were forced by Clinton. Wall Street had some culpability because they packaged the loans and weren't clear about the level of risk of many of the packages. But nothing would have happened without Clinton having pushed the whole process.
  • Incapabama® uses the old Buffet story about the hedge fund manager paying a lower tax rate than his secretary, 15%. What is missed here is that if the hedge fund manager makes $1 billion (Incapabama® referenced 15 or so who made this amount), he or she pays $150 million in taxes. So, it's not the rate that is important, it's the amount of dollars that flow into Washington as a result of a hedge fund manager's outstanding performance in a given year. The $150 million in tax payments by one person would equal the combined tax payments by a community of 6,000 people each making $100,000 a year at a tax rate of 25%. Tax deductions are exempted from this example for sake of illustration. Yes, a disclaimer is always needed when talking to liberals.
I'll bet you never looked at it that way, reluctant to think. Now, I know that this is probably way too much reading for you to do, and your head will hurt if you get through it all. And you will still not understand. That's ok. Nobody said that being a puppet of the media would be easy.

But maybe try to question, just a little, what your hear when leftist politicians try to be experts on the economy. Deep down, they probably know the truth; they just don't want you to know. It's working!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT