ADVERTISEMENT

Where is Scott Walker

sammyk

Oct 26, 2001
instead of attacking education maybe he should finish his what a dope and he did not fix Wisconsin might be as bad off as it has been in 20 years

instead of attacking education maybe he should finish his what a dope and he did not fix Wisconsin might be as bad off as it has been in 20 years
Sammy, I am laughing out loud as I read your post about Walker and education; sad that you can't even compose a sentence and you are blaming education issues on Walker. Man, it does't get any better than this. It's between you and reluctant (former gingy) as to who gets the dunce cap! Just giving you a hard time, big fella. I do wish you a successful season in NC in 2015!

If the stars line up and we are healthy playoffs are possible. Team still learning how to win

Best of luck. I am sure you are a good coach to play for Sammy. A player's coach, one who will push the kids hard, but whom they will respect. Funny how football doesn't involve any liberalism, the team has to get out there and get it done!

No I have been around. Family very blue collar, I was the first and only to go to college and I still hear my fathers voice in my head when it comes to doing a good job. My problem is how some political parties attack education and cut funding and make it out to where teachers are to blame, that is one of my main issues

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT